Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Character breakfast for adults in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi there, In August we're going to WDW for the first time (we're frequent visitors of Disneyland Resort Paris). We have a Florida Fun in the Sun Ticket. With this ...
    NeedMagic is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Character breakfast for adults

Hi there,
    In August we're going to WDW for the first time (we're frequent visitors of Disneyland Resort Paris). We have a Florida Fun in the Sun Ticket. With this ticket we've one free character breakfast. Where should we take this?
    We both LOVE Disney character but also like it when it's not too loud and crowded (especially in the morning). We don't mind to get up early.
    Any tips? Thanks in advance! :mickey:

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    I guess that all depends on the Characters you would like to dine with.
    :mickey:

The Crystal Palace is a great resturant if you enjoy the Pooh Characters.

Even though I have never been, Chef Mickey's would be my choice for dining with the Big Cheese. :mickey:

Of course there is breakfast with the Princesses at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Breakfastosaurous at DAK with Donald Duck.

Some of the Character Breakfasts are located at various resorts. Where might you be staying? That may be a deciding factor.

I am sure you will enjoy it wherever you choose. Good Luck. Let us know what you decide. And a review after the trip would be appreciated.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

NeedMagic is offline A-Ticket holder
    We are staying at Pop Century and Coronado Springs (we move after 6 nights). Don't really care which character are there. But I prefer buffet for breakfast. Guess that also makes a difference...
    BTW: I'll surely post a trip report when we are back.

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I have also heard Chef Mickey's is good for breakfast( I have only been for dinner). Also at the Beach Club resort Cape May Cafe has Chip, Dale, and Goofy.

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    I woudl definitely recommend Chef Mickey's... probably the best breakfast buffet in WDW.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

LaBretonne2002 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'm so excited. I have my PS reservation for Chef Mickeys for Mar 15th. Heard it's fantastic from a few people here.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I've heard great things about Chef Mickey's although I confess I have never been. My family enjoys bfast at the Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom to start our day. It is a lovely location, with Pooh and Friends, although it can get loud sometimes. Have fun!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

mrp4352 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    My favorite is Ohana's. I like to get the earliest time available - the characters seem to have a little more time. And I think that they really enjoy adults that are willing to have fun with them. We have a great picture from last year of me trying to take a picture of my friend and Chip, while she's trying to take a picture of me and Goofy - and neither character would leave us alone long enough to take the picture of the other without a camera in her face!
    Please move as far to the end of the row as possible. Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic!