Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Dining Discuss Romantic Dinner? in the Vacation Planning forums; No thats cool, im sure i would feel exactly the same! sounds like a really romantic thing to do! was it expensive?...
    _STACEY_ is offline E-Ticket Holder
    No thats cool, im sure i would feel exactly the same! sounds like a really romantic thing to do! was it expensive?
    WhEn YoU wIsH uPoN a StAr YoUr DrEaMs CoMe TrUe

SaraTheGreat is offline Ooo I can change this now!!!
    It was pretty expensive but no worse than any of the other "fine" dining restaurants. I think most entrees were $20-$30. I remember spending about $60 each with appetizers and drinks. I think the menu is on the website that EeyoreFan posted. I thought it was worth it though. Heck it's not like you eat there every night. I have enough macaroni and cheese nights to make up for it every once in a while.

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Joyce and I thought Victoria and Albert's was very nice, I think it's a bit on the expensive side though (I'm not sure, because one of my friends worked there and he got us a free meal ahead of time, so I didn't even look at the menu)
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Wonderful to have friends isn't it... Victoria and Albert's is one of the most expensive restaurants on property. I have not eaten there myself but when I worked at the front desk people always came back and told me about it when I got them in (Not an easy task at times I might add). It usually ran at least $100 per person WITHOUT wine. Everybody I talked to always loved it and said they felt so special there.

i have too many options now!

I personally think WDW is the most romantic place you could be so believe me I have more suggestions if you want them. Maybe I'm biased since I met my bf there but there is something truly magical (I guess that's why we all love it so much).

yea go for it, i wanna hear them all! Ahhh how sweet that u met eachother at the most magical place on earth!

We met doing an advanced internship in The Land pavillion at Epcot and basically had all of our first dates somewhere on disney property. We've been together about a year and a half now and live together about 2 1/2 hours away. We still go back pretty often because we have friends there that get us in for free. Yay!!

Other places we loved:
    Cinderella's Royal Table during Wishes- It's really cool I promise and a little cheaper than other fancy restaurants $15-25.

Jiku at the Animal Kingdom Lodge- It's dark and candlelit and very unique food. ($20-$30)

Yachtsman Steakhouse- Fabulous but expensive ($30-40 just for entree)

Coral Reef-Can't beat the view, at lunch it's cheaper but I don't think the food is as good, not sure why, maybe just what I had.

Those are all the romantic ones I can think of right now. We've been to a lot of others too that we liked but weren't romantic. While we were working there we tried to get to as many as possible. Impressive on an intern salary. Plus when I worked at the front desk of Y&B we got free vouchers for some things so we would actually have opinions to tell guests that asked us. So I consider myself a very mini authority on food.

sounds like your the right person to be talking to then!

I'm glad to help. I can probably make something up if I don't know the answer.

Lol

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    Arthur's 27 in the Buena Vista Palace (formerly the Wyndham Palace), one of the Downtown Disney Resorts, is one of the best restaurants in the area. It has great atmosphere, awsome views of WDW property (it's on the 27th floor of the hotel), and either a piano player or jazz combo in the lounge for some before or after-dinner ****tails. The restaurant is a little pricey, but nothing compared to V&A. It's a 5-star restaurant and has won many major awards, including being voted several times at Central Florida's most romantic restaurant. It's a great place to eat without a lot of small children (not that there's anything wrong with kids. . . .but hey, it's your anniversary).
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

that sounds awesome aswell! Maybe we should just save loads of money and eat at all of these nice romantic restaurants!!

Ooooo that does sound nice!! Maybe on our next trip....

Doesnt it just! Im definatly going to have to think about that! More importantly im going to have to think about whether i can save the money!?!?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast