Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Dining Discuss Romantic Dinner? in the Vacation Planning forums; I would have to agree that the California Grill is outstanding. We went there for the first time two weeks ago, and the food is outstanding. It can be a ...
    kellpooh is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I would have to agree that the California Grill is outstanding. We went there for the first time two weeks ago, and the food is outstanding. It can be a bit loud, but it's still a wonderful place. I changed our ADR so we would be there for the Fireworks, it's so cool to see them from the 15th floor of a hotel that's so close to MK. My boyfriend was very touched that I made ADR for fireworks. The menu can change quite often, so the menu on all ears may not be the right one when you go. Although it was right when we were there. It was a lot of fun to get dressed up for dinner just once in WDW. Just remember that some of the restaurants changed their dress codes to business casual as of July 1. see all ears restaurant news section for the dress code and which restaurants it applies to.
    kellpooh

Hi-Q 1979
    Off Site 1986
    Off Site 1994
    Off Site 1998
    All Star Sports July 2001
    All Star Movies Jan. 2002
    All Star Sports Oct 2003
    Wilderness Lodge Oct 2004
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Oct 2005
    All Star Sports April 2009

"Officially" Engaged by Cinderella's Castle 2009
    Wedding Pavilion for our Ceremony 2/27/10
    Grand Floridian for the Reception
    Polynesian for our Honeymoon

MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, if you want to go all out. Narcoossee's, also at GF, was excellent. Let them know ahead of time of your special occassion, and you may get a surprise on the menu!!!
    :mickey:

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadesofgreen
    Arthur's 27 in the Buena Vista Palace (formerly the Wyndham Palace), one of the Downtown Disney Resorts, is one of the best restaurants in the area. It has great atmosphere, awsome views of WDW property (it's on the 27th floor of the hotel), and either a piano player or jazz combo in the lounge for some before or after-dinner ****tails. The restaurant is a little pricey, but nothing compared to V&A. It's a 5-star restaurant and has won many major awards, including being voted several times at Central Florida's most romantic restaurant. It's a great place to eat without a lot of small children (not that there's anything wrong with kids. . . .but hey, it's your anniversary).
    Update: Arthur's 27 has just closed indefinitely Sorry you won't be able to dine there. . . .it was a great restaurant.

A great romantic restaurant on WDW is Jiko, at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    The Yachtsman Steakhouse hands down! That is where we had our wedding supper!!(make sure you visit the gazebo and have your picture taken that is where we said our vows almost 12 years ago.)
    The Chateau Briand there is to DIE for. The Yacht and Beach Club is a romantic place to just walk around at night too. You can walk around the lagoon to the BoardWalk or rent a cute little bike and ride around.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123