Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Raglan Road now open in the Vacation Planning forums; Anyone going to Disney anytime soon, and tries this will you please give us a response on the food and drink....
    #1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.

Raglan Road now open

Anyone going to Disney anytime soon, and tries this will you please give us a response on the food and drink.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    We haven't been and haven't heard any reports yet. It's still a little under the radar I think. I do know that it is on the dining system so it is possible to make reservations.
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I'm looking forward to trying this place out. I normally love Irish bars... especially if they have tasty treats like this place is s'posed to! tasty treats and a proper pint.... yum!!!

If we can dream it, we can do it

The Menu will be up next week on the website. I had emailed them and asked. I called yesterday and made my reservations for Dec 1st. I can't wait to go.
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Can't wait!!!!!!

Just saw this review on allearsnet and thought I would post it here for everyone to read....

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-
    ... from Pamela Green: My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon in WDW, and we thought we would submit a review of Raglan Road, the newest dining experience in Downtown Disney... The decor is beautiful -- all brought over from Ireland. The bars are over 100 years old, and beautifully restored so they look new. Antiques are everywhere. The place is simply gorgeous with rich, dark woods. There's a small stage for live music (there was none that night) and a small raised stage in the middle of the dining room for Irish dancing. The service was also wonderful... As you would expect in an Irish pub, there was a great selection of beer on tap. We both went with the staple of an Irish pub -- Guinness! It was perfectly poured with a nice, rich head, and just the right temp, chilled, but not cold... For dinner, I had the fish and chips, which is one of my favorite types of "pub grub" -- theirs was no disappointment. Just the right sized portion, with a great batter on the fish. Not too heavy, with great flavor. My husband had the Shepherd's Pie -- also very good, though he was disappointed with the portion size. For dessert, I had the Bread and Butter pudding. Oh my goodness! This was one of the richest, and most incredible desserts I've ever had... Price-wise, it falls into the same category as many other sit-down restaurants in the World, comparable to an Alfredo's or Artist Point. Entrees were in the $15-$30 range... I would highly recommend Raglan Road -- even if it's just for drinks and dessert!
    -o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

I looked at the Menu and I don't think I will like anything here, so I guess I will just go there for some drinks and finger food. I will pick someplace else to eat that night.

Can't wait!!!!!!

Well is here the updated version of the menu, and now this looks better to me. So I wil try it. http://www.raglanroadirishpub.com/food_drink.htm

Can't wait!!!!!!

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!

Thumbs up

Just went to Raglan Road last night and had a great time!
    The food was great. I had some awsome seafood chowder that wasn't chowder, according to the menu and our waiter. My wife had the apple cider glazed chicken which was also great. The atmosphere is dark and pubby, and the live music wasn't intrusive on our meal, but complimented it. My wife said she felt like drinking dark beer and doing ballet moves on the table (she's a big Titanic fan).
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"