Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss restaurant suggestions!?! in the Vacation Planning forums; Must do Liberty Tree Tavern in MK for lunch, great!!! Chef Mickey's, O'hana, and 1900 Park Fare are all great for breakfasts. Dinners, with kids, Whispering Canyon is a must. ...
    MKRsrtMonorail is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Must do Liberty Tree Tavern in MK for lunch, great!!! Chef Mickey's, O'hana, and 1900 Park Fare are all great for breakfasts. Dinners, with kids, Whispering Canyon is a must. Other wise, Coral Reef (EPCOT), Le Celleir (EPCOT-Canada), and Cape May Cafe Clam Bake (Beach Club Rst.), Tony's Town Square Restaurant in MK as well.
    :mickey:

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Oh les chefs de france wasnt that bad when i went there, but i guess i was just really lucky then, or maybe i was thining of the bistro. i dont know i was tired yesterday
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    If you like Chinese, Nine Dragons restaurant in the World Showcase at EPCOT is hands-down the best I've ever been to, and I'd like to think that as far as Chinese cuisine goes, I've been around. Since my first experience there, I haven't eaten General Tso's chicken anywhere else. It's that good.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12