Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss prime time 50's FYI in the Vacation Planning forums; just found out when i called the IPO and was making my PS arrangements so i wanted to let you know that the prime time 50's cafe will be closed ...
    figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder

prime time 50's FYI

just found out when i called the IPO and was making my PS arrangements so i wanted to let you know that the prime time 50's cafe will be closed for rehab from jan 4- jan 28 (i think on the last date)

hafrase is offline All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
    Please tell me that it's just a rehab... and that nothing is really changing too much! I would be sad if they didn't have the dessert viewfinders the next time I'm there!!!
    You can dream, create, design, and build the most wonderful place in the world... but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
    ~Walt Disney

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    A "must do" for every visit. We will be very disappointed if they change too much.

However, they CAN put the OLD onion rings back on the menu. The new ones just don't cut it.
    They call me "Nana"

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Argh, everythings down when i go. I wanted to go to that restaurant too bc the great dessert, so many items on it. I guess ill end up over at sci-fi or none at all. Oh well.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder
    i know, i wanted to go there for one of my birthday meals, not because the food is the best i've ever had in my life, but because the experience is so much fun. but at least i'll get there on the 3rd.