Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss MVMCP what resturants are open? in the Vacation Planning forums; Okay just got our tickets for the party today yay!!! On it said that we could go eat at Liberty Tarven or Tony Town square. Now I really don't want ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

MVMCP what resturants are open?

Okay just got our tickets for the party today yay!!! On it said that we could go eat at Liberty Tarven or Tony Town square. Now I really don't want to add another PS. Can anyone tell me what else maybe open where we can grab something to eat?

BTW:The day we go is the day we come in. So I know the kids are going to be starving?

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I can't remember what is open, but the time I went to MVMCP (two years ago), we made reservations earlier in the day for the evening at Tony's and didn't have any problem getting seated.

Have fun!!
    Aimee

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Just came back from MVMCP on Thursday, and the only restaurants that were open (at 7:00 p.m., mind you), were Cosmic Ray's (no chicken - only burgers), Pecos Bill's, Liberty Tree and Cindy's (PS or you won't get a table, most likely), Crystal Palace, and I know I'm forgetting another one
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Just came back from MVMCP on Thursday, and the only restaurants that were open (at 7:00 p.m., mind you), were Cosmic Ray's (no chicken - only burgers), Pecos Bill's, Liberty Tree and Cindy's (PS or you won't get a table, most likely), Crystal Palace, and I know I'm forgetting another one
    Hey Lou do you know if Casey's is open?

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Jedi-allearsnet says the two you mentioned are the only ones open:

As part of “Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party,” the Liberty Tree Tavern and Tony's Town Square restaurants will offer holiday meals. For more information about the dining experience, call 407-WDW-DINE.

here is the link: http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/holiday.htm#mk I would call to see what times they are open that day. Have fun! Do a trip report on the MCMCP!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Thanks Dissylove I had check that out and saw that. I did however found out that all counter service were open. So that good. Well if it doesn't rain on us like the weather been saying down there I will for sure do a trip report. Thanks again.