Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dining Discuss favourite dining pavilion at epcot in the Vacation Planning forums; As far as best food, I'd have to say Canada. Best value would be Japan for the Yakitori House. My favorite overall though is Mexico, even though I don't like ...
    Flrancho is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: favourite dining pavilion at epcot

As far as best food, I'd have to say Canada. Best value would be Japan for the Yakitori House. My favorite overall though is Mexico, even though I don't like the Cantina. I hope they improve the food quality with the re-do.

3IAlienKid is offline C-Ticket Holder

Of the few places we've been to, I think Biergarten has been the best so far. We just tried it 3 weeks ago. I've read many say it's not very authentic German food. However, I personally have no idea what authentic German food should taste like, so in my ignorance I enjoyed it quite a bit. The entertainment is great as well.

Would love to try Le Cellier, Bistro de Paris, and San Angel.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

MissMEY is offline C-Ticket Holder

Last visit the one place which was a revelation was the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco. The food was sooo tasty... and for the same price of a typical burger style meal it was a welcome break. Yes the counter service was a bit manic - but so is morocco!

This visit... looking forward to La Cantina de san angel this visit as they were just finishing building it during last trip... we have an 8pm reservation... any tips on how to get a railling side view for the the fireworks? Oh and managed to get a lunch ADR on last day of trip @ Le Cellier mmmmm cheese soup n pretzel bread mmmmmm

missbounce is offline Fastpass Holder

Mine's Japan - we're huge fans of Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining. Love the food and the atmosphere. Plus the cast members are just so lovely.
    Cara
    @MissBounceUK

*** PROUD CHARTER-DAY GOLD MEMBER OF D23! ***
    ***DISNEYLAND ANNUAL PASSHOLDER***

MY DISNEY TRIPS:
    October 2012 - Walt Disney World (Coronado Springs) Halloween, Food and Wine, Christmas Season ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2012 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: 75 Years of Disney Animation ***UPCOMING TRIP***
    August 2011 - Disneyland California (Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Expo
    May 2011 - Walt Disney World (All Star Sports) D23 Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
    November 2010 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Bonfire Night Celebrations and Halloween Season
    September 2010 - Disneyland California (Disneyland Hotel and Quality Inn and Suites) D23 Destination D: Disneyland 55th Anniversary
    February 2010 - Walt Disney World (All Star Music and Polynesian Resort)
    May 2009 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Mickey's Magical Party
    October 2008 - Walt Disney World (All Star Movies, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside, Polynesian Resort, Animal Kingdom Lodge) Halloween and Food and Wine
    January 2008 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Cheyenne) Christmas Season
    June 2007 - Disneyland Paris (Newport Bay Club) Disneyland Paris 15th Anniversary Celebrations
    January 2006 - Disneyland Paris (Hotel Santa Fe) Christmas Season
    September 2004 - Walt Disney World (Pop Century) Honeymoon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12