Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss ADR's when staying off site? in the Vacation Planning forums; I have a question....since it has been YEARS since we have stayed off of WDW property I have no clue if this is even possible. Can you make ADR's if ...

Question ADR's when staying off site?

I have a question....since it has been YEARS since we have stayed off of WDW property I have no clue if this is even possible. Can you make ADR's if your are staying off property? We are planning a June trip with a group of nine of us and Jim's sister wants to try and get a condo. Jim is still not convinced that this is the best choice or thrilled at the thought of being off site. So....maybe this will be the make it or break it deal!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Yes, you can. I stayed off site in Oct. 2004 and was able to make PS's at that time. I don't think they have changed that.

L
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

Quote Originally Posted by GaRain
    Yes, you can. I stayed off site in Oct. 2004 and was able to make PS's at that time. I don't think they have changed that.

L
    Oh cool! Thanks Lara!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    errrr, I don't think so....I think it can only be done that day if you are offsite. Andrew is running errands, I will ask him as soon as he gets home....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Andrew says you can call 180 days BEFORE the day you want to dine even if you are not staying on property...
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    Andrew says you can call 180 days BEFORE the day you want to dine even if you are not staying on property...
    Thanks for the confirmation Bonny!!!! Tell Andrew thanks too!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Thanks for the confirmation Bonny!!!! Tell Andrew thanks too!
    NP! Glad to help!