Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss dress code for ohana's in the Vacation Planning forums; is ohana a place where you have top make a bit extra effort dressing up or is it a shorts and polo shirt type of place.also i've a ps for ...
    epcot man is offline B-Ticket Holder

dress code for ohana's

is ohana a place where you have top make a bit extra effort dressing up or is it a shorts and polo shirt type of place.also i've a ps for 8pm and i think i should have gone a bit earlier to watch "wishes"---do you think if i was 15 minutes early i'd have a chance of being seated(3 adults 2 kids) i'd love to watch the days finale from here while we eat,and is it also true they pipe in the "wishes" soundtrack so you're listening to it as well as those in MK
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'september 9th 2004 9:09:04 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkred>clearing for take off :crazy: </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'we have lift-off';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Scottwdw is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Yes, 'Ohana is a shorts and polo shirt place so relax..you're on vacation!
    Scottwdw

Sorcerer of the Amazing PS Calculator
    Picture This! Disney Photo Blog

kmzairdetail is offline B-Ticket Holder
    O'hana is the best!!! Great atmosphere, good and delicious food!
    Thanks Bob!!!!!!! LV Tour 2005

TrendyMagic is offline On Mars
    You can dress whatever way you wish! Great place to kick back and relax. What time is Wishes that night? Yes they do pump in the music and turn down the lights (no food is served while the show is going on).

Jetjaguar is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Yep, we were just there in October at Ohana's, and there is no dress code at all, from what we could see.... you name it, people were wearing it... the only restaurant that I know of that truly has a dress code is Victoria and Alberts at The Grand Floridian, (but I'm sure there are others in WDW)

9/2004 - Polynesian - first time at WDW!
    10/2005 - Not the Polynesian (Port Orleans)
    12/2006 - 1/2007 - Polynesian - Christmas & New Year's!
    10/2008 - Polynesian for Halloween!