Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi everyone! I had a quick question for you. My uncle, his fiancee, and her kids are going to be at WDW for the time around my birthday. She works ...
    PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!

Yachtsman Steakhouse

Hi everyone!

I had a quick question for you. My uncle, his fiancee, and her kids are going to be at WDW for the time around my birthday. She works in corporate divisions of Disney in NYC and they come down a lot. This year they invited me to stay with them at the Boardwalk. We're planning on doing the traditional (as in everytime they're there and I come over from Tampa to see them) breakfast at Spoodle's and lunch somewhere in one of the parks, but I wasn't sure what dinner plans were. They suprised me this past weekend by telling me they made reservations at the Yachtsman Steakhouse for my birthday dinner. Have any of you eaten there? What's on the menu? Is it typical steakhouse fare or are there a lot of differences?

I'm excited to go, I'm just curious about it.

Thanks!!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    the food there is amazing!! you're in for a great meal.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney