Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Akershus and The Rose and Crown. in the Vacation Planning forums; I have eaten everywhere in the EPCOT World Showcase but Restaurant Akershus and The Rose and Crown. How are they? How is the atmosphere and food? I keep hearing the ...
    TinkerBell702 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Akershus and The Rose and Crown.

I have eaten everywhere in the EPCOT World Showcase but Restaurant Akershus and The Rose and Crown. How are they? How is the atmosphere and food? I keep hearing the food in Norway is bad. I am always up for going to a character dinner, even if it is just me and my fiance. I also hear the Rose and Crown is a fun place to drink and be merry, but the food is not that great. I am not highly concerned with the prices because I am a Dinning Club member and get 20% at both places.

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i can't say anything about Akershus bc i've never been either...but i really really like Rose and Crown...i've also enjoyed everything i've ever had there...they have this great salad that i've mentioned numerous times here, i think it's called the ploughman's salad(not sure though but it's delish!)...my family always eats there for lunch every single trip...so i would highly suggest going there!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

magickingdom67 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I can't say anything about the Rose and Crown. But we did really enjoy the Akershus. Even DW enjoyed it and she is a very picky eater.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've eaten at the Rose and Crown several times. I love the fish and chips. They remodeled the bar area about a year ago and it looks very nice. I've not eaten at Akershus.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

PrincessPurple is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell702 View Post
    I have eaten everywhere in the EPCOT World Showcase but Restaurant Akershus and The Rose and Crown. How are they? How is the atmosphere and food? I keep hearing the food in Norway is bad. I am always up for going to a character dinner, even if it is just me and my fiance. I also hear the Rose and Crown is a fun place to drink and be merry, but the food is not that great. I am not highly concerned with the prices because I am a Dinning Club member and get 20% at both places.

Everytime me and my family have visited Epcot - we've always eaten at Norway. I think the food and the service there is really good! The deserts are really fun too. I'd def recommend it there xx