Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Coral Reef in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello Disney Diners, My mom and dad and I are planning a trip down to Disney for June. Last year was the first time we'd ever eaten sit-down at WDW. ...
    Contemporary05 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Coral Reef

Hello Disney Diners,

My mom and dad and I are planning a trip down to Disney for June. Last year was the first time we'd ever eaten sit-down at WDW. (Before, money had been tighter, so it was always offsite hotels and offsite full meals etc.) I've heard alot about the Coral Reef and have been dying to try it. My question mainly concerns attire. I know places like the California Grill and Victoria & Alberts (I think...) require you to have a dress code. Is there any sort of recomended attire for the Coral Reef? Is it a pants/polo shirt place or will shorts and a t-shirt suffice? Thanks in advance for answers!

We have eaten there before and we just go in whatever we happen to be wearing to the park that day, which is usually shorts and t shirts. It is a really nice place to have dinner and you will be sure to enjoy it.

magickingdom67 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Whatever you wear to the park is ok. Shorts and Tshirt is fine.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Enjoy your meal. That was a good restaurant and I loved watching the fish swim by.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I wonder if there is any way to reserve for a table right next to the aquarium. My fiance is a Marine Biologist and she'd get a real kick out of that.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve
    I wonder if there is any way to reserve for a table right next to the aquarium. My fiance is a Marine Biologist and she'd get a real kick out of that.
    The way the restaurant is set up....there isn't a bad table in the entire place. It is in tiers...kind of like stadium seating.