Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Where's a good place to eat in the Vacation Planning forums; Hello this will be my family first trip to Disney World and i will like to know a good place to eat somewhere cheap and affordable and at the same ...
    ladybug35 is offline A-Ticket holder

Where's a good place to eat

Hello this will be my family first trip to Disney World and i will like to know a good place to eat somewhere cheap and affordable and at the same time some where good.

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Earl of Sandwich at Down Town Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'm not sure that thrifty meals are a part of the Disney adventure, but if you have a great sit down meal at almost any of the great restaurants on property, you may find that you can combine a few meals because the portions are so large. We often find that we can have a late lunch/early dinner and be fine.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Pecos Bill's has a wonderful fixin' bar. It really made a usual WDW hamburger into something very good!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug35
    somewhere cheap and affordable
    Erm....eh.....heh.....haha......(*snort*).....BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Man oh man....hang on......I got this.....I'm okay......okay....okay.....whew................... .

BWAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, okay, now that I've got that out of my system (honest!), as far as in-park dining goes, I concur with the Pecos Bill Cafe, although if it's a matter of saving green, I do recommend keeping your chow time on the property to a minimum. The prices asked even in a lot of the cafeteria style places are bordering on the outrageous.

(At least at Pecos Bill's, you can sort of get your money back at the fixins bar. Keep stackin' until they threaten to cut you off.)

Right off property on I-92, there's an IHOP open until midnight, as well as a couple of Perkins', a pretty good family place (although you should probably try to get there before 10 PM if you can help it. After this hour of the evening, the place tends to remind me of the bar in Star Wars.)

However you draw up your plans, always err on the side of spending more than you planned, and whatever happens, have fun!
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 03-27-2006 at 04:07 PM.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Check out www.disneyonadime.com

It is based on a great book with lots of money saving tips. There is a whole chapter on food.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    try the fish and chips in epcot in england
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!