Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Is It True? in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone eaten at the Garden Grill at the Eptoc and is it true while you are eating the restaurant is spinning not fast but nice and slow....
    ladybug35 is offline A-Ticket holder

Is It True?

Has anyone eaten at the Garden Grill at the Eptoc and is it true while you are eating the restaurant is spinning not fast but nice and slow.

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    I haven't eaten there, but the restaurant does indeed rotate. The speed varies because the Imagineers wanted each guest to experience a full rotation so that they could see all the scenes of Living With The Land; it spins faster at lunch than at dinner because it takes people more time to eat dinner.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'm going to have to try that restaurant soon. Sounds interesting. If you've eaten there, how's the food? What's the menu?
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    That is indeed interesting! I am sooo going to have to go there on my next trip!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I've eaten there, and it's a fun place. You get to see some of the Living with the Land boat ride, including some scenes that you can't see from the boats. The food is served Family Style - all you can eat brought to the table. The menu has changed since I was there, but it was very good. Chip, Dale and Farmer Mickey are there too (it's a character meal, for lunch and dinner; breakfast is not served).
    The menu can be found here: http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_gg.htm

It's definitely on my family's list for this year's trip!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

LavenderRivers is offline A-Ticket holder
    This place has pretty good food. Not wonderful but good. The Scenery is the best and so are the characters they spend alot of time with each table.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Ate there this past weekend. It was pretty good and my parents really liked it. It does spin, really slow. But we were on the upper level, so that you couldn't really see much.

All the characters visited with us twice. We didn't even make it one whole turn around by the end of lunch.
    I did request that the bring the kids food platter (everything is served family style) as I am a picky eater and didn't like anything on the menu. The chicken fingers and mac'n'cheese was typical of every other place at WDW. They also brought me the kids desert - a decorate your own cupcake!

But they sure didn't charge me the kids meal rate.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    We went two Christmas's ago for the Candlelight Processional package. The food was pretty good, and it took us an hour and a half to make one rotation. Does anyone know how the waiters can keep track of their tables with the restaraunt rotating continuously? I know I would get confused.
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    We went Thanksgiving 2003. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it. The characters did spend a lot of time with us. I don't any idea of how they figure out where they are and where the tables are.

disneyfreak_02 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have eatin there before it is very neat!! I dont recall the food but I do remember it rotating (which is cool) and the characters coming to the table. If I were you I would definately try it!!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    It does spin but slow but enough to notice. But in the whole meal time, you don't get to see everything that you can see so walk around and see everything there (its really cool!) and there are characters