Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Character Dining in the Vacation Planning forums; Is there any restaurant that has a mix of characters? For example, Crystal Palace only has Winnie the Pooh characters, Chef Mickeys only has Mickey and the gang. I'm pretty ...
    mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder

Character Dining

Is there any restaurant that has a mix of characters? For example, Crystal Palace only has Winnie the Pooh characters, Chef Mickeys only has Mickey and the gang. I'm pretty sure theres not, but my friend said there was, so I thought maybe theres a place I dont know about.

Hmmmm...I guess the closest thing you would get to a "mixture" would be one of the Princess meals. You can go here http://www.allearsnet.com/din/cb.htm to see the list of character meals offered and the characters who are usually there.

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    1900 Park Fare may be the one they were thinking of. Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, and some others appear there at times.

This is another AllEarsNet.com link to a chart of characters and locations: http://www.allearsnet.com/din/cbchar.htm if you are looking to see someone specific.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    That table is great. Thanks a bunch.