Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Where to have a TS in Epcot?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Dining Discuss Epcot: Where to eat for a Table Service Meal? in the Vacation Planning forums; Tempura Kiku for me. I've always liked it. It's food and entertainment in one. The best thing since the TV dinner!...
    Tinkerbell2293 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Probably around somewhere... most likely quoting Pirates.... or maybe not...
    Tempura Kiku for me. I've always liked it. It's food and entertainment in one. The best thing since the TV dinner!
    "I guess I should explain/ I've got this problem with my brain/ Things get really scrambled in my head/ I have no short-term memory/ I forget things almost instantly/ I don't even know what I just said.../ Can I help you?" -Dory, Finding Nemo: The Musical!

Wishing I was at Disney World!

Me = Pirates Fan!! Yoho yoho a pirate's life for me! AAAARRRRRGGGG!

MAGIC KINGDOM
    Adventureland- Frontierland-Fantasyland- Liberty Square- Mickey's Toontown Fair- Tomorrowland- Main St, USA-

"Stupid fish!" "Technically, it's a cephalopod."

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Thumbs up to the San Angel Inn.. good food, wonderful ambiance, nice music... and it's cool in there!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I really like the Nine Dragons. Back when the offered wishes with your tickets and hotel reservations, we used two wishes to eat there. Food was great and the service was excellent.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneycdk is offline A-Ticket holder
    I have never eaten at the Teppenyaki place. Is it like Benihana's with the chef cooking at the table? It's funny how whereever you eat the first time you go, you usually go again and again. Last time we went, we got off the plane, dumped the bags and went to the Nine Dragons for their Lemon chicken. Wow! We are doing Le Cellier for the first time on this next trip. Everyone raves about it so we are going to check it out.

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    The best food I had was Akerhaus in Norway. They offer a wide variety of food that you pick at a buffet/smorgasbord. The rest is full service.

The Garden Grill in the Land is great for families and is full service with great food.

As for the Coral Reef, i live close to the shore and can find equal food there. It does how have great views and atomosphere. You are going to most Disney restaurants for the atmosphere, quality of service, and views. For a dellicious meal that is way different from normal food the I would go with Morocco as it is not something you would find at home.

princessariel is offline Fastpass Holder
    L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante

mmm... I love Italian. The fettucine was great
    Summer '83-Off Site

Dec '95- Shades Of Green

March '03-All Star Movies

March '06-All Star Movies

October '07-POFQ

March '10-POFQ

March '13 POFQ

June '14 POFQ

Nov'14 All Star Sports-F&WF W&D 1/2 Marathon!

FutureImagineer is offline Fastpass Holder
    san angel inn has excellent vegetarian options in addition to their already spectacular menu. don't forget to try the margheritas now...
    The Goofy Princess

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Really I think it depends on the time of day. We do Epcot every night of the trip just because it tends to stay open a little longer and theres always something to do. So I have to say the Japanese restaraunt is a great place to eat especially whe its one of the last reservations of the night because then the place is practically empty but you can here fireworks outside and the food and chef are both equally amazing (or at least everytime I have been there). The other one that is amazing is Le Cellier and like the person said earlier never a bad meal or server in fact I think that restaurant has the best servers in any Disney restaurant. But my favorite Epcot dish is by far the Alfredo at Alfredo's.

Basically I think for the most part you cant go wrong for dinner in the World Showcase
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

sterm26 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I love Le Cellier, but on my upcoming trip we're trying out Alfredo's and the Garden Grill. ADR's for the more popular places are long gone, thanks to the free MYW Dining Plan....

It'll be nice to try out some new restaurants!
    WDW offsite 1979, '83, '86, '87, '89,' 93

ASMo November 2003 (Love Bug)

Pop Century February 2005 (50's)

Pop Century February 2006 (60's)

Pop Century August 2006 (60's)

Coronado Springs February 2009

Disneyland August 1988 (L.A.)

Disneyland August 2005 (Anaheim Plaza)

"His name's Tron, fights for the Users..."

Artemis908 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I love Le Cellier for the food but I love the Coral Reef for the atmosphere

HdnMickeyGrl is offline ...I could tell his 'inner Pooh' was laughing.
    Definately Coral Reef. Go for the Chef's Lunch special it's great. We got to watch a pretty funny sting ray scoop up rocks and circle the tank. We had a great time!
    - Jennifer

"Ooo...I think my bunny slippers just ran for cover..." - Mushu

Kimberly Button is offline A-Ticket holder
    The Biergarten is one of my favorites. The entertainment while you eat, plus the relaxed family atmosphere is nice, along with the great German food. Can't get enough of the pretzel bread with the mustard sauce!

tigrou is offline A-Ticket holder
    Ive only been to rose & crown, it was good but if you have a large appitite the portions may be a little on the small side. The freshly baked warm cheese rolls they bring round are beautiful so i guess you could fill up on them

WDW 92, 05, March 07

Disneyland Paris 96, 02, 03, 04.

southernwoman01 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I really enjoyed LeCellier. The steak is awesome. I like the Chinese and Mexican as well. Do you people just sit and talk about Disney all day?

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Like I said before.......dinner at Epcot is amazing because there really is no wrong place to eat. For me anyways each restaurant picks up its own meaning when I eat at it. I remember it was freezing one night (yes in florida) we decided to eat at the Rose and Crown because there were vacancies outside and it just felt really good and so from then on every time it was a cold night we ate ot the Rose ad Crown. Disney World truly is what you make of it.
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast