Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Where to have a TS in Epcot?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Dining Discuss Epcot: Where to eat for a Table Service Meal? in the Vacation Planning forums; We went to Teppanyaki at the begining of the month. It was so cool, i didnt even mind missing illuminations for it(sorta). It was just a different experience. And i ...
    lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    We went to Teppanyaki at the begining of the month. It was so cool, i didnt even mind missing illuminations for it(sorta). It was just a different experience. And i loved how the chef brought in the disney references considering where we were. My sister had been to others around and said that the volcanoes were horrible in other places but were "relike" here. And the ginger ice cream is good.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    We have eaten at some of the one's mentioned (Rose & Crown, Teppenyaki, Le Celleir, San Angel, Coral Reef and Alfredo's). We usually like Teppenyaki to watch them prepare the food. I enjoyed the fish and chips at R&C and we have eaten twice in our last two visits at Le Celleir. Coral Reef is, as mentioned previously, expensive so I guess it depends on your taste.
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

disneymaniac86 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I really enjoy Nine Dragons, which I think does not get the recognition it deserves. It has amazing Chinese food, along with a wonderful atmosphere and good service. It's also one of the cheaper Table Service restaurants at Epcot. They have the most amazing Orange Chicken I have ever had, yummy! I'm getting hungry just thinking about...
    My name is Emily and I am addicted to Walt Disney World. There, I said it and I'm proud.

Louis Mongello, you are my hero!

Moving to St. Petersburg, FL in November!!!
    I will be at WDW every two weeks then... I can't wait!

turtleclanscott is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I've always loved Le Cellier! The food, the service, and the cool atmosphere are wonderful. Last time the service wasn't what I expected (it was really busy due to free Disney Dining.)

We did have a great meal at Coral Reef. It's better if you have kids. My daughters loved sitting and watching the fish (and so did my wife and I.)

The Garden Grill is one of the nicest character meals at WDW. It's not crowded or loud like Chef Mickeys and has most of the same characters.

But, since I could only pick one, I choose Le Cellier.
    Turtleclan Scott
    DVC Member Since 2001

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    For lunch, I voted for Coral Reef but my favorite, "The Garden Grill" wasn't listed. I consider it table service even though it's not from a menu and instead is a family style type thing.

I think it really depends on what meal of the day you're talking about however because on every trip I have to go to L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante for dinner. The food is absolutely incredible there and is true Italian (not the sort of Olive Garden Americanized stuff).
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

MayBWeRMnt2B is offline living happily ever after...
    I like Alfredo because that is just delicious, and it is way too much food. however, I've been to most of the other places and they are all good too, but I'm partial to pasta.
    - Jeanne

Engaged at Sunset Point - July 17th, 2008
    Married at Sunset Point - March 3, 2009
    Disney World & Disneyland Honeymoon

Aulani - September 2011

Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart.
    And the best part is, you'll never run out of wishes.
    They're shining deep down inside of you.
    'Cause that my friends is where the magic lives

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Italy at ALfredo's - Just try the Lasagne and then the desserts!!!!!!!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    Le Celliar is amazing. Everything my family ordered was amazing, even the breadsicks.

DisneyorBust is offline C-Ticket Holder

Cool Not an easy decision!

I voted for Le Cellier, we have always had great meals here. That being said, I really enjoy dining at the Beirgarten. I love the food and the show! If you plan to try the Beirgarten check for show times and try to an ADR for 15- 20 minutes before the show starts.

NORMNB8S is offline And they call him Sandy Claws
    I'm an Alfredo's kind of guy. But really, anywhere at Epcot is great. Epcot has the best food in all of WDW in my opinion.
    Engaged to a wonderful woman on 12-12-08 at the Magic Kingdom!

Pop Century - August 2005
    Caribbean Beach - December 2008

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123