Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Where to have a TS in Epcot?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Dining Discuss Epcot: Where to eat for a Table Service Meal? in the Vacation Planning forums; Where should someone have a table service meal in Epcot on their first trip?...
    fancythemouse is offline C-Ticket Holder

Epcot: Where to eat for a Table Service Meal?

Where should someone have a table service meal in Epcot on their first trip?
    Cristabel

DLR June 2004
    DLR Dec 2004
    WDW June 2006
    DLR Nov 2006
    DLR Jan 2007
    DLR April 2007 - 3 goofy generations' Disneyland Reunion!

Again, depends on what type of food you are looking for or like. My two favorites on your list are Le Cellier and Coral Reef. Coral Reef has a beautiful atmosphere and setting, but the food is pretty expensive. I have never had a bad meal at Le Cellier and our upcoming trip will be the first time we aren't eating there because we are trying Alfredo di Roma for the first time and taking our family that is traveling with us to Teppanyaki for their first time.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    My brother likes the Biergarten which may not be considered table service- I don't know. I liked the Garden Grill, Le Cellier, and Coral Reef.

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I think I would have to go with Le Cellier and Englands Rose and Crown. Le Cellier has really good food and the Cheaddar soup is outstanding. England has great pub food. I can also vouch for Alfredos in Italy. There chicken alfredo, go figure, is really good. I am guessing the are all pretty good. I have been to Mexico and China as well and liked them but don't really remember the specifics.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Again, depends on what type of food you are looking for or like. My two favorites on your list are Le Cellier and Coral Reef. Coral Reef has a beautiful atmosphere and setting, but the food is pretty expensive. I have never had a bad meal at Le Cellier and our upcoming trip will be the first time we aren't eating there because we are trying Alfredo di Roma for the first time and taking our family that is traveling with us to Teppanyaki for their first time.
    DEFINETELY MITSUKOSHI TEPPANYAKI IN JAPAN! it is an awesome meal, not too expensive, and it's entertaining. Go with that!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Coral Reef is fabulous if rather expensive. I told the CM at the door that it was our honeymoon and he seated us right next to the tank. It was great to watch the fish. We also got a free dessert to share - a chocolate thing with 'congratulations' on the top. I guess they probably do that in most Disney places, but it was very special. Sadly, this was on the last night of our holiday and we hadn't mentioned it before!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I like them all!! But I picked San Angel-love the atmosphere, and chips and salsa!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    My parents did coral reef and said it was good but not for its price, i liked les chefs de france cuz i really liked the duck and the escargot. I went back for the duck because it was so good. The atmosphere is good if you want a nice restaurant, but its louder and doesnt have interaction. My friends loved L'Originale Alfredo de Roma because of the fun atmosphere. The whole restaurant was interacting and roudy. They also enjoyed the food.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    What about Rose and Crown?

Since it is not up there, i picked Biergarten.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    yeah, i'm going to have to say the Rose and Crown...we eat there every single time we go...the food is great and that atmosphere is great too...that's one of my fave restaurants.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Le Celleir is a can 't go wrong option. I love the pretzel bread sticks. Coral Reef is some fo the best food in the aprk but as noted before expensive and if you're not looking fvor seafood it's not the place. I really enjoy the teppanyaki (sp) and the Restaurant Marrakesh. I also enjoy the Nine Dragons. the Bier Garten isn't necessarily the best food, but it is a lot of fun when the band starts playing
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

paperboy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Whenever I advise any first-timers on things they should do, I go for the biggest wow factor first, everything else second.

For atmosphere, you can't beat San Angel, and you'll definitely be wowed by the surroundings. However, long-term, and for better food, I recommend Le Cellier.

akur is offline 1 hour's drive to WDW.

Missing

I like the Teppenyaki grill place.
    Ana The Librarian

I trade books! See my available list at:
    Books available

Have books to trade? Join Paperback Swap

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by paperboy
    Whenever I advise any first-timers on things they should do, I go for the biggest wow factor first, everything else second.

For atmosphere, you can't beat San Angel, and you'll definitely be wowed by the surroundings. However, long-term, and for better food, I recommend Le Cellier.
    I have to agree. The atmosphere of San Angel is great. You also can fill up on chips and salsa so you don't have to spend as much on your meal. But having a river setting with a temple in the background and it looking like night time is very special. Prob. coolest atmosphere in Epcot for a meal. The food isnt bad either.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

paperboy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by akur
    I like the Teppenyaki grill place.
    For presentation, Teppenyaki is great! I love the Mickey Mouse onion trick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast