Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss PS SPOTLIGHT: Boma - Flavors of Africa in the Vacation Planning forums; Boma - Flavors of Africa is a 270-seat "marketplace" restaurant in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge which is open for breakfast and dinner, featuring an exhibit kitchen and bakery that allows ...
    Scottwdw is offline B-Ticket Holder

Talking PS SPOTLIGHT: Boma - Flavors of Africa

Boma - Flavors of Africa is a 270-seat "marketplace" restaurant in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge which is open for breakfast and dinner, featuring an exhibit kitchen and bakery that allows guests to walk up to a half-dozen side-by-side cooking stations and have their entres freshly prepared. Read all about it at the Planning Strategy Calculator for Disney Reservations website.

The food is laid out in 7 or 8 "pods" with about 4 or 5 choices per pod.

Happy Planning!
    Scottwdw

Sorcerer of the Amazing PS Calculator
    Picture This! Disney Photo Blog

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    THe food at Boma is very good, you should definitely try it. It's a little expensive, becuase it's a buffet, but it is worth it. Don't worry about being picky, because i definitely am and I found enough things to fill me. THE DESSERT IS AWESOME TOO!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i love boma!! my family eats there everytime we go, we also have been staying at AKL lately....the food is absolutely amazing and there is something there for everyone...the list of things that i don't eat is way longer then what i will eat and i always leave with a stuffed tummy! the desserts are fabulous, gotta love those zebra domes...mmmmm
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    my brother just said he wanted to try that on our next trip! Sounds good.

What about with kids around the age of 5? Will they find food that they will like on it?

tiggerguy is offline WDWRadio.com Moderator
    they have a kids station also. with the standards (mac & cheese chicken fingers etc)
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

LavenderRivers is offline A-Ticket holder
    I think this is one of the BEST resteraunts at WDW

dani0622 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I've been fortunate to experience both breakfast and dinner at Boma and loved both meals. Their is enough variety for everyone, including children. I know a lot of people think it's too "ethnic" but there was plenty of non-ethnic food there to enjoy. Definitely a place to return to.

We will be eating dinner at Boma for the first time on June 11th! Can't wait!!!!!