Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Disney Dining Experience in the Vacation Planning forums; I am talking about the membership card - AP holders get a discount on the membership. The card is valid for 1 year and you get discounts at participating Disney ...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!

Disney Dining Experience

I am talking about the membership card - AP holders get a discount on the membership. The card is valid for 1 year and you get discounts at participating Disney Dining Restaurants.....

Has anyone gotten this? Is it worth the price?
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    AWESOME! it is definitely worth it, you can usually have it pay for itself after two meals at nice restaurants like a buffet, or Narcoossee's or Artist's Point
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Yes and Yes!!!!

I used it last year on my trips, and definitely saved more than the cost of the card. It was especially nice when dining with a group, because the discount was good for up to parties of 10 people. It's a 20% discount at most table-service restaurants AND at the food courts at resorts that don't have a table-service restaurant (such as PO:FQ, the All-Stars, and Pop Century), and the discount is also good on alcoholic beverages. There are some other perks, too, like discounts to Pleasure Island and free valet parking at the resorts.

More details and a restaurant list are here: http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dde.htm
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    I have to agree with Pat! I don't have one but both my parents do and it saves us alot of money when we go as a family, plus the free valet parking is very nice for dinner at Boma or Cape May.
    Maggie