Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss PS SPOTLIGHT: Japan's Teppanyaki Dining Room in the Vacation Planning forums; The Mitsukoshi Restaurant's Teppanyaki Dining Room features Japanese Chef's cooking right before your eyes and showing cutting and cooking skills to entertain you and delight your taste buds. You will ...
    Scottwdw is offline B-Ticket Holder

Red face PS SPOTLIGHT: Japan's Teppanyaki Dining Room

The Mitsukoshi Restaurant's Teppanyaki Dining Room features Japanese Chef's cooking right before your eyes and showing cutting and cooking skills to entertain you and delight your taste buds. You will find 2004 Candlelight Processional information as well at http://pscalculator.net

Happy Planning!
    Scottwdw

Sorcerer of the Amazing PS Calculator
    Picture This! Disney Photo Blog

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    For those of you who have never tried it, may I recommend this restaurant. We have dined there several times in past trips.
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    I loved Teppanyaki, too! One thing about it: you are seated in groups of 8 people. Smaller groups are combined to make a full table. This was great for me, as I was dining solo: I was put with a family of 4 and a family of 3, and we all swapped Disney tips.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

iamdaisyduck is offline C-Ticket Holder
    How is the sushi there? We love sushi, but are afraid it will be like supermarket sushi - not top notch or fresh

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I know this was posted a while, back, but I can chime in on the sushi there-we had it last year (and are planning a return trip this year) and the sushi is excellent, made fresh when you order. It is a limited sushi menu at this restaurant (california rolls, tuna rolls, and a few extras) but it is delicious. Best I've had, and I am a california rolls lover, so I have tried many. My family always eats here and orders an order of sushi as an appetizer..
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

jarvisar is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello All. pbcj

Hello All. Nice forum. ic

jarvisar is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello All. aztx

Hello All. Nice forum. bn