Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Hoop-De-Doo in the Vacation Planning forums; Hey! my family is going to Disney in August and we have reserved our spot for the Hoop-De-Doo Revue. I was just wondering what it was like bcuz (out the ...
    ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough

Hoop-De-Doo

Hey! my family is going to Disney in August and we have reserved our spot for the Hoop-De-Doo Revue. I was just wondering what it was like bcuz (out the 7 or 8 times we've gone to Disney) this is our first time doing it. Any feedback?
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Congrats on your trip & Great choice with the Hoop Dee Do! I did it for the first time about a month ago. I've eaten at a lot of Disney restaurants & have to say, this place was AWESOME!!! Not only is it a fantastic dinner, but the show is funny & the characters interact with the crowd (you) and they run around singing and dancing. The kids love it & the adults find themselves laughing out loud! I'm sure you & your family will enjoy it.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    We love Hoop de doo and try to do it every 3rd or 4th trip or so. We like to alternate between that and the Spirit of Aloha. Both are nice, but I really prefer Hoop de doo.
    They call me "Nana"

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I've done it -- Its a lot of fun, you can't not enjoy it.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    sweet! i cant wait!
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    I remember going to it when I was six, and all I remember was that we loved it so much and that there was this funny part and that we got mad at my dad for not videotaping it. Anyways, you should enjoy it, because we did!

Sam I Am is offline L'Originale - Keeping you behind the rope
    It's just so much fun! Enjoy the food - it's all delicious (and all-you-can-eat, so eat a light lunch that day). Enjoy the show, it's just so much fun! Have some straw berry short cake (I sang that one, for those who've been to the show) for me.

I can't *bear* to pass that show up.

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Ive never been to the Hoop De Doo, but I have been to the Spirit of Aloha, which do you guys prefer?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I've been to both and I think Hoop Dee Doo is better, but I'm more into western-y type stuff than Polynesian stuff anyway.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Sprite_Man is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wife and I are pretty picky on the food, so we weren't too impressed with Spirits of Aloha. We actually haven't been to Spirits since they changed it to the Lilo and Stitch theme. As for Hoop Dee Doo, been everytime we go for a big trip. We just went last Friday and loved it. Wife was disappointed that they changed the corn from a peppers and corn to corn on the cob. But her disappointment faded when they brought out the strawberry shortcake. I love the show. The actors are awesome, and they aren't scared to look you in your eye and wink. We always make our reservations a year in advance so we are always right next to the stage. If you like the show, stick around afterwards for the next show and the actors hang out by the front door. They are always willing to say hi and talk to you, might even be able to pose for a picture.