Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Dining PLan and MYW Questions in the Vacation Planning forums; I have a question regarding the dining plan. HOw do you receive your dining plan credits. Are they on a card or do they give you actual tickets? This will ...
    HrCollectibles is offline A-Ticket holder

Dining PLan and MYW Questions

I have a question regarding the dining plan. HOw do you receive your dining plan credits. Are they on a card or do they give you actual tickets? This will be our (g/f and myself) first Magic your way vacation and are unsure how this works. Is all the information DDP and tickets on one card or do we get hard tickets?
    George

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    You will get your room key- a credit card type of plastic. On this card will be all of your ticket information, dining plan information, and if you choose, credit card info to charge things with your key (nice to have but dangereous for me!!!). My husband could use his card to "pay" for all of our meals. Both of our meals were "listed" together.

I hope this helps. And HAVE FUN!!!!!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    You can use the credits any way you like. Just because you are alloted one counter service meal, one table service meal, and one snack a day doesn't mean that is what you have to use. You can use two counter service meals one day, and two table service meals the next. If it is the two of you and you are staying for six days, there would be twelve of each on your key. You can use either key. They will be subtracted as they are used.
    They call me "Nana"

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    bump
    They call me "Nana"

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    here's a little tip: I went swimming a few times with my keycard in my pocket and after a few times swimming it wouldn't work anymore, so that was a pain.

remember kids: don't go swimming with your keycard in your pocket. or at least not a lot.

If we can dream it, we can do it

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    bump

You are so expressive!!! And helpful...