Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Dining Discuss Cost of Good meals out ? in the Vacation Planning forums; We are returning to WDW for the third time since 1999 and want to treat ourselves to meals in Epcot restaurants. How much should we budget per person for this ...
    andy is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Cost of Good meals out ?

We are returning to WDW for the third time since 1999 and want to treat ourselves to meals in Epcot restaurants. How much should we budget per person for this - none of the infomration we have is that specific. We never got to eat in Epcot on the last two occasions - just too busy staring at Fireworks and Parades.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Check out this link, it will give you an idea of what is currently on the menus as well as the prices in US Dollars.

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm

As far as budgeting, it's hard to say w/o knowing your "eating out style." Some people order a lot, others split food, etc.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Two words: Not cheap.

Actually, the prices of meals runs the gamut - everything from counter-service treats and snacks to full-blown sit down meals (many of which are quite excellent! look for my trip report and review of Le Chafs de France!)
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    I usually like to eat as cheap as possible in WDW - hitting the grocery before checking in, splitting some main courses, and choosing the cheaper meals with a lot of rice/couscous/pilaf. However we do set aside a little extra cash for at least one nice dinner at one of our favourite restaurants.

All in all, I'd say that my wife and I would spend about $100 to $150 each for a week's stay at the park.