Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Dining Discuss Which restaurants do you want to try?? in the Vacation Planning forums; Ohana's b ecause i hear so much about it Concourse Sterak house (gotta love steak) California Grill ( heard it's great)...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    Ohana's b ecause i hear so much about it
    Concourse Sterak house (gotta love steak)
    California Grill ( heard it's great)
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

firemedic is online now Premium Annual Passholder
    Biergarten and sci-fi. Those would be cool.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    Although I have done my fair share of eating at WDW, there are still a few places I truly am dying to try. Those would be the following:

-Le Cellier
    -The Brown Derby
    -California Grille
    -Cinderella's Royal Table
    -Beaches 'n Cream
    -Pecos Bills

Mainly I want to try the restaurants I hadn't been able to afford in the past..
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

Main Street Magic is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Well, for those of you who are dreaming of California Grill, I must say that the one time that we ate there that we were not impressed. Seemed overpriced for what you got. The only reason we ate there was so that we could watch the fireworks from the roof. If givien a choice, I'd pick someplace different next time.

Since this topic is restaurants do I want to try......I'd pick Alfredo's. We ate a lunch there but I didn't sample any of the pasta. The fish and chips at Rose and Crown are good and everything is good in Canada.
    Keep your hands and arms inside the post at all times and remember no smoking or flash photography please!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    All of them! For next trip (with the dining plan) I've got us booked at:

-Nine Dragons
    -Ohana
    -Mama Melrose
    -Tony's Town Square
    Got to try three out of four after all, didn't make it to Mama Melrose this time. Nine Dragons was awesome and Ohana was great as always. Tony's was just ok for me. Got to try Marakkesh for lunch and that was excellent also.

Next trip I'm sure some of these will repeat and as for new table service restaurants to try, I'd like to check out Le Cellier, Teppanyaki and/or Tempura Kiku and Liberty Tree Tavern. Also heard good things about the wraps from Peco's Bill Café and the fish and chips from the Yorkshire County Fish Shop. Those and I have yet to try a dog from Casey's. So many eateries, so little time....

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Main Street Magic View Post
    Well, for those of you who are dreaming of California Grill, I must say that the one time that we ate there that we were not impressed. Seemed overpriced for what you got. The only reason we ate there was so that we could watch the fireworks from the roof. If givien a choice, I'd pick someplace different next time.

Since this topic is restaurants do I want to try......I'd pick Alfredo's. We ate a lunch there but I didn't sample any of the pasta. The fish and chips at Rose and Crown are good and everything is good in Canada.
    I've heard mixed reviews about California Grill, I would just like to try it myself, regardless of what others may think.

Alfredo's is to die for, I'm about due for another round lol.

As far as Rose and Crown, I went this year during the F&W festival and tasted the fish and chips, although the portion was huge, I thought it was very bland and I was pretty disappointed. Now, the potato and leek soup... I could die a happy woman after ordering that.

Oh, and I'd like to go to Kona Cafe for some Tonga Toast!!
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneyvixen View Post
    I've heard mixed reviews about California Grill, I would just like to try it myself, regardless of what others may think.

Alfredo's is to die for, I'm about due for another round lol.

As far as Rose and Crown, I went this year during the F&W festival and tasted the fish and chips, although the portion was huge, I thought it was very bland and I was pretty disappointed. Now, the potato and leek soup... I could die a happy woman after ordering that.

Oh, and I'd like to go to Kona Cafe for some Tonga Toast!!

I really liked the California Grill despite the fact that I didn't like my entree . I just tried it in November and I loved the appetizers and dessert. Our waitress couldn't have been nicer and viewing the fireworks from the deck up there was unbelieveable! I would go back in a heartbeat but I wouldn't order the gnocci again. I love gnocci but just not prepared the way I had it.
    I agree with you about Alfredo's, hands down they have the best Fettucini I've ever had. It's the only place I actually can eat a whole bowl of it.
    Also went for the first time in November to Kona Cafe for the Tonga Toast, one word....Excellent ! It's so much fun trying new places. Can't wait for my next visit.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I wish that there was a walk up counter service in Italy where you can try things like the fettucini or other italian dishes without going to the fancy sit down of Alfredos.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have always wanted to try bluezoo, Liberty Tree Tavern, and Le Cellier.
    It's a good thing!

Oh yes, and Ohana's!
    It's a good thing!

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Because we are doing the Dining Plan this summer, we have a huge list of places that we want to try!

O'hana
    Le Cellier
    San Angel Inn
    Cinderella's Table
    Akershus
    Garden Grill
    Crystal Palace
    Hollywood Brown Derby
    Sci Fi diner
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

And after reading about Boma, I'd have to try it too! I am always looking to try something different.
    It's a good thing!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by EastonDenton View Post
    And after reading about Boma, I'd have to try it too! I am always looking to try something different.

Boma is also on my list to try. There is also a new Italian restaurant that took the place of Palio (in the Swan) that I would like to try. Also, I would like to re-try Liberty Tree Tavern, just because it's been way to long and would like to re-try 50's Prime Time Cafe. Haven't been there in a long time either but I don't remember being that crazy about it, but someone said they have really good fried chicken, which is reason enough for me to go back!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Creambunni is offline It's a small world after all...
    I would like to try Mama Melrose's, and Hoop Dee Doo Revue. I'm also curious about Raglan Road and Tony's Town Square, and I would like to try something from Casey's.
    "It's a small world after all..."

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast