Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Dining Discuss Which restaurants do you want to try?? in the Vacation Planning forums; Going to WDW in Sept. and made my ADR's, unfortunatly many of my favorites were already booked(coral reef, teppan edo) This is what I have booked now: Sci-Fi, Yacht. Steakhouse,The ...
    MinneTinK is offline A-Ticket holder

Red face September Meals

Going to WDW in Sept. and made my ADR's, unfortunatly many of my favorites were already booked(coral reef, teppan edo) This is what I have booked now: Sci-Fi, Yacht. Steakhouse,The Plaza and Brown Derby, I've been to all except Plaza, and after looking online I'm not very excited about it, I wanted to eat in MK one night so we could enjoy the fireworks but it doesn't seem like a sit-down place, more like quick service although on the DDP it uses a table service meal...any advice? (the meal is for my boyfriend and I, both 22) Thanks!
    Alexis

Laughter is America's most important export-Walt Disney

redheadbrown is offline Annual Passholder
    Anything at the studios.
    The Spirit of Aloha.
    Califonia Grill.
    To name a few.
    -Zac

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeyDancer87 View Post
    LOL I'm sorry! I don't use "guy" as a gender thing sometimes, just a general comment...didn't mean to offend you.
    no offense taken

Quote Originally Posted by MinneTinK View Post
    Going to WDW in Sept. and made my ADR's, unfortunatly many of my favorites were already booked(coral reef, teppan edo) This is what I have booked now: Sci-Fi, Yacht. Steakhouse,The Plaza and Brown Derby, I've been to all except Plaza, and after looking online I'm not very excited about it, I wanted to eat in MK one night so we could enjoy the fireworks but it doesn't seem like a sit-down place, more like quick service although on the DDP it uses a table service meal...any advice? (the meal is for my boyfriend and I, both 22) Thanks!
    I just ate at the Crystal Palace for the first time last year and I really enjoyed it, I ordered the strawberry chicken salad, here's a pic of it on the food thread.....http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...cture-day.html
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Re: Which restaurants do you want to try??

It took me over a year to realize that the last post I wrote on here I said that I had gone to the Crystal Palace and proceeded to post a food pic from the Plaza Restaurant, I don't know what it is but I seem to confuse those two places but I have eaten at both and enjoyed both of them. Anyway I'm gearing up for another trip and hope to hit some of the restaurants I've never been to, I'm calling today to see if I can get ADR's, I'll post back later on what I could get

Tim
    Tim is offline D-Ticket Holder

Can't wait to eat at Paradiso 37.
    Tim

mercurywaxing is offline B-Ticket Holder

Sanna (sp?). . . and I'm going on December 13th! I'll have a full review soon.

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

I really want to try Tutto Italia, but ADR said they are completely booked for the entire time we are there thanks to the food and wine festival, as are most of the EPCOT resturaunts! Very Disappointing!
    "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Quote Originally Posted by mercurywaxing View Post
    Sanna (sp?). . . and I'm going on December 13th! I'll have a full review soon.
    can't wait to hear about it, is that the one in AKL or is that the Cat Cora one?

I really want to try Tutto Italia, but ADR said they are completely booked for the entire time we are there thanks to the food and wine festival, as are most of the EPCOT resturaunts! Very Disappointing!
    I haven't tried Tutto Italia yet either but since we are going during Food and Wine Festival (we are also doing a short stay) I know that I eat way to much just walking around the countries, I'm not even sure how I'm going to use my counter service that day, so Tutto Italia will have to wait for another time. Since we are staying at POR I have ADR's for Boatwrights and we are doing a 2 credit at Flying Fish (that is one of the places that I have wanted to try for a long time). Will report back with reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    can't wait to hear about it, is that the one in AKL or is that the Cat Cora one?

I haven't tried Tutto Italia yet either but since we are going during Food and Wine Festival (we are also doing a short stay) I know that I eat way to much just walking around the countries, I'm not even sure how I'm going to use my counter service that day, so Tutto Italia will have to wait for another time. Since we are staying at POR I have ADR's for Boatwrights and we are doing a 2 credit at Flying Fish (that is one of the places that I have wanted to try for a long time). Will report back with reviews.

I have tried the Flying Fish Cafe...although I am not a seafood person, my steak was delicious, and my parents, who are big seafood people, said it was wonderful, so it will be well worth the 2 credits! Enjoy!

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

wdwkid32 is offline C-Ticket Holder

California Grill!!!!!!!
    Artist Point
    the wave

I have tried the Flying Fish Cafe...although I am not a seafood person, my steak was delicious, and my parents, who are big seafood people, said it was wonderful, so it will be well worth the 2 credits! Enjoy!
    Thanks, looking forward to it

Red Helicopter is offline C-Ticket Holder

Hehehe... was reading through this post, hearing about "Alfredo's"... then noticing the dates on the posts. This is like the neverending post or something!

Ohana
    Biergarten
    Boma

It's one of the things I love about WDW so much... I've been too many times to count, but there's still plenty of stuff that I haven't done yet! Yay!
    The Red Helicopter
    . . . Always hangin' out around Epcot!

bety is offline Disney World Beast

On my next trip to Disney World, I want to try to eat every meal at a place I've never been before. While I won't get to try everything on my list, these are some I'm interseted in trying:

-Tusker House
    -Nine Dragons
    -Tutto Italia
    -Teppan Edo
    -Hollywood Brown Derby
    -Portobello
    -Paradiso 37
    -Sanaa
    -Kouzzina
    -Kona Cafe
    -Beaches & Cream
    -The Wave
    July 1994- off site
    February 1999- Port Orleans Riverside
    March 2000- Caribbean Beach
    January 2004- off site
    February 2006- Pop Century
    April 2006- off site
    January 2007- Pop Century
    December 2007- Coronado Springs
    December 2008- Pop Century
    December 2009- Coronado Springs/All Star Sports
    Next trip: December 2010- All Star Music

NicW is offline A-Ticket holder

One of my must-dos for our honeymoon. I have never had a dole-whip so I'm making sure to get one. I'm also looking forward to Artist Pointe and Cancourse Steakhouse. My fiance REALLY wants to try T-Rex, it's a meh for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Helicopter View Post
    Hehehe... was reading through this post, hearing about "Alfredo's"... then noticing the dates on the posts. This is like the neverending post or something!

Ohana
    Biergarten
    Boma

It's one of the things I love about WDW so much... I've been too many times to count, but there's still plenty of stuff that I haven't done yet! Yay!

I ate at Biergarten a few years ago and it was absolutely disgusting! It was buffet style and all the food was cold and the meat was like leather! The only thing that was edible were the mashed potatoes, which weren't that great. It was so bad we stopped at the Electric Umbrella on the way out!

On the bright side, I am trying the House of Blues on Sunday and I am really looking forward to it! Any reviews?!

*My Visits*

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast