Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Dining Discuss Which restaurants do you want to try?? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by NicW One of my must-dos for our honeymoon. I have never had a dole-whip so I'm making sure to get one. I'm also looking forward to Artist ...
    GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Which restaurants do you want to try??

Quote Originally Posted by NicW View Post
    One of my must-dos for our honeymoon. I have never had a dole-whip so I'm making sure to get one. I'm also looking forward to Artist Pointe and Cancourse Steakhouse. My fiance REALLY wants to try T-Rex, it's a meh for me.
    Dole Whips are great, you can get them at Aloha Isle in Adventureland or at the Polynesian in Captain Cook, although i just looked on the allears menus and I didn't see the dole whip on there, so does anyone know if they still have the Dole Whips at the Poly.
    Unfortunately, the Concourse Steakhouse is no longer there, it was one of our favorites and is missed. If you don't mind a noisy meal then you may like T-Rex, it's alot like Rainforest.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

smith913 is offline Fastpass Holder

A Dole-whip tops my list for sure! I have never had one and somehow spaced it off last year!!??

We are trying 2 new places: Coral Reef and Tony's Town Square.

Going back to Prime Time. Didn't love my meal last time, but my DH loved his. It's a great place, so I am looking forward to round #2.

We are going with a total of 10 people this year. Our biggest group ever. Should be interesting! Do they usually separate a group this size?
    Samantha

October 2005 - All Star Movies, October 2006 - Pop Century, October 2008 - Pop Century, October 2009 - Pop Century, October 2011 - Pop Century

peanut is offline NOOTS!

I would like to try Akershus

wdwkid32 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Unhappy Re: Which restaurants do you want to try??

Eating in WDW is one of my favorite things to do. I was just in Disney World with my whole family, and had tons of fun. I ate at Crystal palace, Tuto Atalia, we were supossed to eat at Prime Time cafe but we were having to much fun at Animal Kingdom so we just didnt go. I also at Hopdy Dee Do at Fort Wilderness and that was great. And to finish the week We ate at the Beir Garden in Germany. Also I ate around the world at food and wine and everything was great. But the three places I would like to eat is.

1.Artist Point
    2.California Grill
    3.Nine Dragons

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Wave

kat228 is offline Fastpass Holder

I want to try Raglan Road, Kouzzina, & Rose & Crown

Follow me on Twitter! --Live when I'm at the parks!
    Hey look! I started a blog! Disney updates 11/16!
    Drink Around the World in Epcot
    Upon entering the theater, please move as far to the end of the row as possible.
    Stopping in the middle is distinctly unpatriotic.
    ~Sam Eagle

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.

Liberty Tree Tavern. We had reservations for the night of MNSSHP but we missed them thanks to the wonderful monorails. Who knows when we'll be back to try it.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    I'm back from the world now and tried all 3 of those restaurants and loved them all so now I have to make up a new list of restaurants I want to try ( I can dream, can't I?)

my new list: (just listing of few of many that I want to try)

1. Boma

2. Flying Fish
    3. Rose and Crown
    This was my list from 3 years ago and I have only been to one on my list which was Flying Fish (just went the beginning of November), which was good but not my favorite high end restaurant, love the atmosphere though, beautiful yet whimsical place. I got the salmon which was good but not great. DH got a steak which was really pretty mediocre for $42.00. Would like to go back to try some of the other fish dishes. So I still want to get to Boma and Rose and Crown (not sure why I picked that place, but I picked it 3 years ago so I must of been craving fish and chips when I wrote it) and not sure what I want to add to the list, I have to think about it. Hopefully will get back down next year sometime

DebšošS is offline There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday!
    1062.3 miles from my "Home Away From Home" resort Boardwalk Villas

One of my fave things about WDW is the food. TS and CS. This past trip with DH I caught up on my "must try" TS list.

Le Cellier was always a challenge to get a dinner at dinnertime ADR for me. I'm a last minute tripper so it's always booked. This trip I managed to get one and it was DHs birthday
    Also scratched off Kouzzina & Whispering Canyon. All were good. My fave dining experiences were @ Kouzzina and Biergarten this time around.

Now for my new list I'm dreaming about Victoria & Albert.
    Wave is still on the list. We've had ADRs a few times and had to cancel for one reason or another.

GeoMouse is offline B-Ticket Holder

Here's a quick little video montage of my personal favorites at Disney for breakfast, lunch, dinner appetizer, and dinner. I know that there are many more choices out there and some better restaurants to choose from, but these work for me. Now if I could only manage to bring them together in one spot.

My personal favorites here.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoMouse View Post
    Here's a quick little video montage of my personal favorites at Disney for breakfast, lunch, dinner appetizer, and dinner. I know that there are many more choices out there and some better restaurants to choose from, but these work for me. Now if I could only manage to bring them together in one spot.

My personal favorites here.
    The video didn't come up, it looked like it was getting ready to but it never did

GeoMouse is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    The video didn't come up, it looked like it was getting ready to but it never did
    A couple other people had a problem pulling up the video too. Not sure what the deal is. i just uploaded it to YouTube, so hopefully this version will work.

Enjoy.

Video Clip here.

OK, now I've got it, some great choices......yummmmmm tonga toast!!!!

Belle84 is offline A-Ticket holder

When I go in January, I plan to try for the first time:
    -Nine Dragons
    -Mama Melrose
    -Gardenview Tea Room

I am also determined to try a DoleWhip...I don't care if it IS the middle of winter!
    Belle84

DebšošS is offline There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday!
    1062.3 miles from my "Home Away From Home" resort Boardwalk Villas

Oh yea, Mama Melrose gotta try it Tomorrow I'll try for ADRs

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast