Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Dining Discuss Most underated eaterie? in the Vacation Planning forums; Cantina San Angel in Mexico is often overlooked in favour of the table service resturant but I think it's excellent. The combo platter was really good value for money and ...
    tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Cantina San Angel in Mexico is often overlooked in favour of the table service resturant but I think it's excellent. The combo platter was really good value for money and they do excellent Margharitas too!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

gonesouthin is offline Let me be.... YOUR HIGH FIBER
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket View Post
    Cosmic Ray's in my favorite, but the Electric Umbrella in a close second.
    agreed
    Life isn't about the destination, everybody gets to that. It is about the journey.

Download my Disney Toolbar! It has links to tons of great disney sites like this one!!!

DS2007 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Right here! Just off I-95 between Jacksonville & Key West
    Shhh....don't tell anyone because I want to keep it under wraps. But I think one of the most underrated stops is Trails End in Fort Wilderness. It's a buffet, but no characters. That said, they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner at incredible prices (probably one of the least expensive in Disney) and the ambiance is as relaxing as could be. There's also a small arcade attached and a playground across the street.

Koda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Koda View Post
    I like Pecos bill's.. u get all the great extra toppings and cheese for your french for free!! Yeah that right, I said free and Disney in the same context!
    I take back my previous statement, while visiting Disney over Christmas I found out in a just a couple of months time since my previous visit Disney has got rid of the free cheese for the fries! When I asked where the cheese was, a disney employee happily told me I could purchase it at the counter! They still have the extra toppings... but who knows for how much longer... GEEZ!!!! Pecos Bills is no longer a favorite underated restaurant!
    Koda

If we can dream it, we can do it! ~ Walt Disney

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    The Bratwurst stand in the German Pavilion.....those are filling enough to be a meal but theres never a line when Im there
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I also love cosmic rays....and I never miss 50's prime time cafe, if I can manage!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    I love Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk Resort. It is really expensive but the food is worth it because it is soo delicious.

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    For quick service, the Colombia Harbor House in Liberty Square is the best, at least I think. As far as table service goes, I am not sure. I think the Plaza is great, yet underrated.
    It's a good thing!

EastonDenton is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Another CS that I like is the Backlot Express at MGM. I like the food, but appreciate the fun atmosphere more than anything. Good times, to be sure.
    It's a good thing!

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane
    The little place across from Pirates of the Caribean that serves tacos...maybe its just a "me" thing, but whenever we go, we HAVE to eat there. It seems to be usually closed though...but it really gets you into the feeling of adventureland, and especially being in the caribean area...with the low ceiling, open rooms and cool brown tiles.

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

wdw4us2 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Jensen Beach, FL - 2 hours from the Mouse House
    The Plaza Restaurant in the MK. No one ever mentions it and we usually eat there at least once every trip. This is a great place to dine, especially during the summer when it's so hot!

The food is good, the service is great and we like the menu choices. Plus, they have great shakes! Everybody thinks the only place you can get good shakes is at 50's Prime Time Cafe - not true!

We have the DDE card and find that what we spend on a meal at The Plaza is equivalent to what we'd spend at a counter service location without it.
    Lisa

"No capes!"

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I'm gonna hafta second that I think the Plaza restaurant is underrated. we went there and the food was great and we had ice cream as an appetizer AND a dessert! they don't have "characters" like Mickey or Goofy but the Mayor of Main Street and townspeople frequently make appearances in there (I had a long extensive conversation with the mayor about marriage while my wife had one with one of the lady townspeople on the same subject), which is even more fun and makes the place that much more unique.

If we can dream it, we can do it

C-Howdizzle is offline E-Ticket Holder
    22 DRIVING hours away from WDW...(Chi-town)
    tonys townsquare...nuff said
    Iv been ON space mountain when the lights were on!!! not in line...i was ON THE RIDE!!! I know your jealous...

2008 Upcoming- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2007- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2006- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2005- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2004- Port Orleans French Quarter
    2003- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002- Carribean Beach Resort
    2000- Disney Institute (with School Friend)

WASPDADUK is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quick and fun Cosmic Rays never fails but my fave for a steak although expensive is Shulas at the Dolphin,

DisneyHottie is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Hmmm... too many over looked ones..lets go to each park..

MK--Cosmic Rays (like evryone else), Harbor House (great clam chowder), Pecos Bill, Bakery on Main street, Ponochio's restaurant thing

Epcot-- The Land

MGM-- The ABC restaurant ( I think its called the ABC Commissionary), 50's prime time (mostly for the entertainment), the bakery down hollywood blvd is great

AK-- Flame tree!!
    Hopeful Fall '08 CPer!!
    In love with Cptn. Jack Sparrow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast