Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Books Discuss Best book for in depth history in the Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books forums; I have many books and DVD's about Disney World, but none of them go into enough depth. I have both trivia books, one of the Imagineer books, several of the ...
    WDW_Addict is offline A-Ticket holder

Best book for in depth history

I have many books and DVD's about Disney World, but none of them go into enough depth.

I have both trivia books, one of the Imagineer books, several of the guides for trip planning, Walt-Man Behind the Myth DVD and Modern Marvels DVD about WDW. I have enjoyed all of them, but I want more...

I am looking for a book that gives detailed history from planning to construction to all the day to day tasks that it takes to run the parks. Also information and other tidbits you would learn on a behind the scenes tour or picking the brain of someone that had been employed there since it opened.

Can anyone recommend a book/books that may come close to having this much info?

Thanks in advance.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Here is a similar thread that may help with your question.........http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ney-books.html
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

WDW_Addict is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks GIOny,

There's a few in those links that seem right up my alley.

Since the World Began and Disney the First 100 Years are the ones that caught my eye. I already had a few of Jason Surrell's books on my wishlist, so with these 2 added, I think I'll have a lot to look at for a while.