Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Books Discuss Disney Cookbooks in the Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books forums; I love to cook. I cook and my wife cleans up afterwards. It works out pretty good. while down there this past time I saw "Cooking With Mickey." for one ...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Disney Cookbooks

I love to cook. I cook and my wife cleans up afterwards. It works out pretty good.

while down there this past time I saw "Cooking With Mickey." for one reason or another, I forgot to buy it while down there.

today I got on amazon.com to look for it and found that there were numerous editions of "Cooking With Mickey," as well as some other Disney cookbooks.

if anyone has any of these, please let me know which one is best, and why you think so. I'm kinda leaning towards one of them in particular because it (supposedly) features a couple recipes that were Walt's. neat, huh?

anyway, any advice would be great from my fellow Disney culinaries. thanks

If we can dream it, we can do it

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I have 2 cookbooks. I have the red one & a blue/ white one. They're both in Augusta & I'm still in Montgomery. I use the red one more just because my husband is the pickiest eater in the world. I'd be happy to send ya the recipes each offers when I get home if ya like.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

My Mom just bought one of them while we were there. Cannot wait to try the coconut curry chicken stew that we had at Boma and of course...gotta try making the Tonga toast!

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    My mom has the red cook book, its a little dated, but still has some great eats!