Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Books Discuss Disney Insider Yearbook - 2005 in the Disney Movies, Music, TV, Theater & Books forums; Just got this email regarding the Disney Insider Yearbooks: Dear Yearbook Purchaser, We'd like to inform you that your 2005 Disney Insider Yearbook, featuring Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Celebration, will be ...
    disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!

Disney Insider Yearbook - 2005

Just got this email regarding the Disney Insider Yearbooks:

Dear Yearbook Purchaser,

We'd like to inform you that your 2005 Disney Insider Yearbook, featuring Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Celebration, will be the only edition of the Yearbook produced. Because of its limited production, the Yearbook is truly a Disney collector's treasure. For those who signed up for the annual Yearbook subscription, there will be no further charges to your credit card, as the 2005 edition will be the only edition produced.

Until October 20, the 2005 Disney Insider Yearbook will be available for purchase at:

disney.go.com/inside/yearbook

This will be your last opportunity to purchase any additional copies. It makes a great holiday gift for friends and family!

For questions regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!

Your friends at the Disney Insider Yearbook

I did purchase the softcover version of this Yearbook, and thought it was fairly nice, though I heard a lot of complaints from people who bought the hardcover version. I'm sorry they won't be continuing to produce them.

Your thoughts?
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    That stinks! I really liked it.