Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which Disney Villain Is More Evil?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Disney Characters Discuss Which Disney Villain Is More Evil? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I've got to choose Lady Tremaine. She causes trouble whenever possible. At least Maleficent kind of minds her own business (sometimes), tucked away in that ugly castle of hers....
    Smack81 is offline Long Live IllumiNations!
    I've got to choose Lady Tremaine. She causes trouble whenever possible. At least Maleficent kind of minds her own business (sometimes), tucked away in that ugly castle of hers.

DisneyAurora is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Ok... Since I claim to be the Sleeping Beauty expert, I'll put my 2 cents in.

Maleficent is the most evil Disney villain of all Disney villains, by far. In fact, Disney Co. has claimed in the past that Maleficent is still the scariest, most evil ever created.

Maybe it's due to her Devil-ish appearance, her witchcraft, or her eloquence. Yes, I said eloquence.

In my opinion, Maleficent is the most beautiful of Disney villains as well. You may be saying "What!? Oh my gosh!!" But, hear me out. She's animated perfection. That could be why there's such an evil aura about her. You see her and she's stunning. Her face, cheekbones, grace in her hands... she's gorgeous!

In my opinion, her beauty adds to her evil-ness, unlike Lady Tremaine, who is really an old hag with 2 ugly daughters.

fantasyland is offline where everyone is happy no matter what their name is
    I think Maleficent is more evil. She does way more evil things. The stepmother never tries to kill her.
    I wish I was at Disney World. It is the best place ever

I'm watching you, Wazowski. Always watching. Always

Disney Cat Mom is offline A-Ticket holder

Si and Am, Creepy Villains? No Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    All in all though the two Siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp are the creepiest villains ever. That little song they sing really creepy!
    If you've ever owned one of these actual little devils (Siamese cats) you would know they're not really evil, just too smart and mischievous to be contained! I do love their song too although I find that it can become an ear worm.

Maleficent25 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I am a little biased, but I have to say Maleficent. She is the Mistress of all Evil.

However, I find Frollo to be the creepiest. The is nothing more scary than a righteous person doing dispicable things because he believes with all his heart they are good.
    Well, quite a glittering assemblage King Stefan. Royalty, nobility, the gentry, and...oh, how quaint - even the rabble.

johnnwilliams is offline A-Ticket holder
    MALEFICANT!!!!!! From Sleeping Beauty yes

Donald_Goofy is offline A-Ticket holder
    I chose the step mother because as horrible as Maleficent is, she is a witch with magic powers and can cast all these evil spells, where as the step mum is a villian who is put across as a 'normal' person with no magic powers what so ever and is still evil to the core.

J&J
    J&J is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Which Disney Villain Is More Evil?

they both scare me
    J&J

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123