Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Which Disney Villain Is More Evil?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Disney Characters Discuss Which Disney Villain Is More Evil? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; While all Disney Villains have their own brand of evil, two of them have stood out above the rest. Both of their intentions are greedy and they seem to show ...
    elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder

Which Disney Villain Is More Evil?

While all Disney Villains have their own brand of evil, two of them have stood out above the rest. Both of their intentions are greedy and they seem to show no remorse. These two wicked females seem to know what they won't, and will not stop until they get it, (while they don't in the end.) But I wanted to know YOUR opinion! I choose the wicked Lady Tremain. While Maleficent may have all the powers "down there" on her side, (and at one point, "her imagination), Lady Tremain is smart and sly. In the first Cinderella, Lady Tremain watches as her daughters tear apart Cinderella's mother's dress. In the third Cinderella, she completely turns back time and almost destroys Cinderella's hapily ever after. SPOILER ALERT!! And near the end, she trys to kill Cinderella in a very mocking way! (a la pumpkin!) Not to mention in Twice Charmed, when Cinderella enlists the help of her fairy Godfather to turn back time and break both of the glass slippers, leaving dear Princey to choose between Anastasia or Drizella! Now that I have put in my two cents, I want to hear your point of view!
    RYAN

Cinderella2 is offline Thrilled to know there are others who sparkle!
    To me, there is no question the wicked stepmother is the worst!
    Dreams Really Do Come True

TinkAttitude is offline grumpy too
    i'd have to put cruella on the list - i mean really, she's trying to kill puppies for fur!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I'm a huge fan of the Disney villains. I mean at one point I had the following quote in my DWT signature:
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella
    Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today?
    Anyhow, the only villain I find really evil, creepy, and with no aspect I can find admirable or understandable is Judge Claude Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. All the rest I find something I understand or enjoy about their personalities. Frollo is ...just....creepy especially in "Hellfire." I mean the animators had to redo that scene to emphasize the fact Esmeralda did in fact have clothes on in the fire. Then again...I still think Victor Hugo's novel is a bit mature in the theme department for a children's animated film...but I digress....

As for the two you post, I'm not sure I can decide. One was spited because her invitation got lost in the mail and took it too extremes. Now come on....haven't you ever been upset because you didn't get an invite to a party or celebration? And the other, well she has her two own girls to look out for...it's not quite her fault her husband died leaving her with that stepchild. She let her stay!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I'd be tempted to say Frollo, as he's the only villain to have been smited(?)
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    Jafar is a whole lot of evil!!

sdale1227 is offline Thank you... Flora Call Disney.... for giving us Walt!
    I kinda think Ursula is pretty rotten!!!!!!

Have a Magical Day! Sharon

"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality." Walt Disney
    Been to Disney in 1975, 1985, 1988, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007......

tinkerj is offline A-Ticket holder

worst villian

i hate to sound like a nerd, but, a not-so-well-known villian that i really think is the worst is Percival McLeach from Rescuers Down Under. That may just be my opinion because I think that harming animals is one of the most disgusting acts a person can commit.
    ... Only the most elegant.

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    Both are pretty mean. Scar is my favourite villain though.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I would say the Queen from Snow White, Lady Tremaine is trying to ruin Cinderella's life, but the Queen is actually trying to kill Snow White
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by nicks10 View Post
    I would say the Queen from Snow White, Lady Tremaine is trying to ruin Cinderella's life, but the Queen is actually trying to kill Snow White
    Good point. I guess that The evil Queen could might possibly beat out Maleficent. But I still choose Lady Tremaine.
    RYAN

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I think the Evil Queen from Snow White. After all, she was the original villain who poisened food! But between these two, I chose Malecifient. She had a cooler wardrobe.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I think the Evil Queen too. It was a tossup between her and Maleficent.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    The Evil Queen just wants to be pretty and beautiful. Is that really such a crime? Okay, she may have possibly begun to have gone just a wee tad bit too far in her approach, but who hasn't wanted to be the "Belle of the Ball" at some point in their lives? I can so see her side. Remember...there are at least 2 sides to every story. And Snow White, she may as well just have had "VICTIM" tattooed on her forehead because she's just not that bright. And like Lady Tremaine, the Queen was also left with a stepchild to care for....oy....

Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    All in all though the two Siamese cats in Lady and the Tramp are the creepiest villians ever. That little song they sing reaaly creepy!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast