Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Worst Villan

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Disney Characters Discuss Worst Villian in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I'm going to have to go with Scar as the worst because, as DisneyGuy87 said, he killed his brother. However, my favorite of all time is Maleficent. She is gorgeous ...
    KacieG is offline D-Ticket Holder

Re: Worst Villian

I'm going to have to go with Scar as the worst because, as DisneyGuy87 said, he killed his brother.

However, my favorite of all time is Maleficent. She is gorgeous and for some reason, I just love her. I have almost as much Maleficent merch/collectibles as I do Aurora. Haha. Plus, you can't beat Eleanor Audley.

DCP - Attractions - Disney Quest - Aug. 10th, 2011 - Jan. 6th, 2012

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by KacieG View Post
    I'm going to have to go with Scar as the worst because, as DisneyGuy87 said, he killed his brother.
    Oh, I don't know about that. There were plenty of times growing up when I wanted to kill my sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by KacieG View Post
    However, my favorite of all time is Maleficent. She is gorgeous and for some reason, I just love her. I have almost as much Maleficent merch/collectibles as I do Aurora. Haha. Plus, you can't beat Eleanor Audley.
    Great voice for sure. But Disney has ruined her by oversaturating the merchandising market with her. Several of the villains, actually. Ursula and the Wicked Queen come to mind.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Aww Phooey is offline B-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Vadania View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova
    I wonder if James Earl Jones could take Jeremy Irons in a fight.
    I would totally put my money on Jeremy Irons.
    I would totally pay money for the audio.

Now if only we could get Tony Jay to referee...

EDIT: Woo-hoo! B-ticket!
    Last edited by Aww Phooey; 10-05-2011 at 10:08 PM.
    Gotta love a duck in uniform.

Vadania is offline C-Ticket Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Aww Phooey View Post
    I would totally pay money for the audio.

Now if only we could get Tony Jay to referee...

EDIT: Woo-hoo! B-ticket!
    Fight of the century! Though the universe might implode if they both spoke at the same time.... :-)
    Kungaloosh!!

weepstah is offline C-Ticket Holder

I'm going off poll here. The most evil Disney villain as far as I'm concerned is the Coachman from Pinnochio. I think the most chilling thing about Pinnochio is that none of the villains (Stromboli, the Coachman or Monstro) ever get their comeuppance. The only thing Pinnochio and Jiminy can do is try to escape.

I can't really count Honest John and Gideon as villains, they were there for comic relief and weren't really evil per se.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Monstro was never a villain to me. He was a whale who ate things he found in the ocean. That's what whales do. Same way the crocodile in Peter Pan is not a villain. He was chasing the villain, not the hero.

John Foulfellow was more of a villain, with Gideon as his henchman, though not a villain. Even the nickname of Honest John shows that he is the anti-conscience to Jiminy Cricket's guidance.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

weepstah is offline C-Ticket Holder

supernova,

Good point on Monstro. Kind of unfair to claim him as a villain, but clearly not a very nice whale. Bad Monstro!

I guess my point was that all of them are treated like forces of nature - there's no inkling that 'the law' John Foulfellow is so afraid of is ever going to appear on Pleasure Island. Poor old Lampwick and Alexander.

Pirate Stitch is offline A-Ticket holder

haha Bowler Hat Guy from Meet the Robinsons. Not a threat, and very not too scary. He was just silly and over dramatic.

1_lil_SPARK is offline A-Ticket holder

I fail to see what the question is asking... Are you asking who I think is the most vile and evil Disney villian, or are you asking who I feel is the most unimagintive villian Disney scribled and felt '...Meh, good enough.' :/

? ? ? ? ?

Well, I shall answer both.

For the most vile and evil of the Disney villians, I give this award to Judge Claude Frollo from 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame'. The man was sick, using his power of the church to commite a genocide of the gypsies! And he was enjoying every twisted minute of it! YOU COULD TELL BY LOOKING AT IS SNEERING SMILE!

Unfortunately the most unimaginative villian of the bunch I have seen... (This is rather difficult cause I enjoy villians, Disney's are tops next to comic book villians!)... it's a tie for the villians of Bambi, the hunters and the buck Ronno. Now I'll admit I have no issues with movie, (I watched it last night and got all teary eyed!) I like how the hunters are an unseen force, in fact the most scary things are what you don't see! But the character Ronno just feels like 'Uhh, we need to have a confrontation for Bambi here... uhh, how's this?' I don't know, I just feel the character barely deserves a name!
    Last edited by 1_lil_SPARK; 02-28-2012 at 01:01 AM.

1_lil_SPARK is offline A-Ticket holder

A bad villian is one where they have you no feelings what-so-ever toward them. Not even where you care if they get what they deserve or not.

Hiddenmickeyboy is offline Fastpass Holder

Worst as in Most Evil? I pick Cruella, just because you have to be crazy evil to kill puppies!

Worst as in Least Favorite? I pick Shere Kahn, never was a big fan :/
    999,999 score on BLSRS! Galactic Hero!

I love working in the Theme Park Industry!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234