Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Characters Discuss Rockhopper in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Rockhopper the pirate penguin from Club Penguin is at Walt Disney World at Disney's Hollywood Studios. What do you think about Club Penguin?...
    penguinmickdis1 is offline C-Ticket Holder

Rockhopper

Rockhopper the pirate penguin from Club Penguin is at Walt Disney World at Disney's Hollywood Studios. What do you think about Club Penguin?

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: Rockhopper

Isn't he there just there till the 30th?? I use to play Club Penguin all the time, then one day I went to go log in and did would not let me so I stopped playing
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder

Never heard of it, thanks for the tip. i'll check it out.
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

DocB is offline B-Ticket Holder

Club Penguin is a fun Disney MMO for everyone in the family. It offers a nice, safe online environment for kids to play in. Kids create a penguin avatar and use him/her to play various mini games to earn in-game coins that they can use to buy accessories, pets, and igloos. Many of the games are addictive, and if you decide to make your penguin a secret agent, you can solve some mind bending, puzzle driven mysteries. I play it with my kids. There is no fee to play, but a premium membership costs ~ $5.00/mo and that allows you to have more pets (called puffles) and more sophisticated igloos and items. I like it better for my kids than webkinz. There are even real world toys and a Nintendo DS game that come with codes to unlock things online for your penguin.