Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite princess?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Disney Characters Discuss Favorite Princess in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by dramaqueenk I'm with PumpkinJack on this one. Aurora is my favourite by far with Ariel second. Aurora had the best dress, the best looking prince, the godmothers ...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueenk
    I'm with PumpkinJack on this one. Aurora is my favourite by far with Ariel second. Aurora had the best dress, the best looking prince, the godmothers and she was who i always wanted to be when i grew up
    I'm glad to see I have another fellow Aurora fan. What a beauty she is.

Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueenk
    Shame Alice wasn't a princess because that girl rocks and doesn't need a prince at the end...
    I'll agree with you here too, dramaqueenk. Alice does rock and she's able to manage with a prince just fine.

PS - Tink's also a kickin' little pixie.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I had to go with Snow. What an amazing beginning to a fantastic dynasty that we know today! Without her success, no princesses could follow.

However, Belle is right up there because of her reading and intelligence. Aurora is beautiful. My daughter reminds me of Ariel because she can swim "like a fish." Cinderella is so very compassionate so this was a very difficult decision!

Jacks Sally is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Ariel is mine because.........
    well Little Mermaid is my fav. disney movie
    *I'm just a Ragdoll Waiting for my Pumpkin King*

Yummy !!!!!

Who's the leader of the club
    That's made for you and me?
    M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

*WDW*princess* is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I voted for Cinderella! (of course) Aurora was close behind, along with Snow White.
    -Caroline

...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes

luciansmommy is offline A-Ticket holder
    i have to say belle. mainly because she was smart and didn't conform to the standard thought that a girl had to be a brainless idiot to catch a man! she liked to read and she had a heart that could love a man who wasn't the most handsome thing to look at, but saw his beauty before it was revealed.

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    is belle even a princess? her dads an inventor and shes not married to beast
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Well, Belle is included in almost every item with the word Princess on it in the Disney merchandise world, so I think they consider her to be one. Doesn't the movie imply that she marries the Prince at the end though?
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

TXwHnIdY is offline B-Ticket Holder
    From a hicktown in Texas to one in Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by tjcoolgirl15
    Well, Belle is included in almost every item with the word Princess on it in the Disney merchandise world, so I think they consider her to be one. Doesn't the movie imply that she marries the Prince at the end though?

That's what i always thought
    hey yall!

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'December 27, 2005 1:30:00 PM CST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=fuchsia>WDW Vacation and Capital One Bowl Countdown</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'New Years Wid The Mouse!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Lauren Ashley!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by GrmGrnningGhost
    is belle even a princess? her dads an inventor and shes not married to beast
    Belle is tricky because she's not royal by birth nor is she technically married to royalty. At least, Disney never shows Belle marrying the Beast in the original film, the christmas one, or in her magical world. The final scene in the original film is more like a celebration of the spell being broken. I guess we are to assume it is so, but this is why Belle's "princess hood" is kinda up in the air...

And as far as being put in the same group as the other princesses, sometimes Disney puts any female heroine in that group...i.e. Mulan, Esmeralda, etc.

Here's another thread on princesses discussion:
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...belle+princess
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    should be a princess .....

I am an empress ( as we all know from previous thread)

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    I know, I know--Jasmine is a VERY tough act to follow for me, but I've got to take a moment to give Maid Marian from Robin Hood her due.

She is a total fox.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    She is a total fox.[/QUOTE]

That's becasue she is a fox

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    No Mulan? I voted for Snow White. I love that movie!
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

KatieLuvsMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder

Katie
    i luv Tink!

Nellie is offline A-Ticket holder
    Belle. I love Beauty and the Beast!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast