Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is your favorite princess?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Disney Characters Discuss Favorite Princess in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Who is your favorite princess?...
    Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Belle. With Ariel at a close second...
    Izzy

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Gotta go with Jasmine. Hey, I'm a 15 year old boy!
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

mickeysgirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    My favorite princess is Ariel. Funny thing though she usually gets the shaft when it come to all the princess toys and such. Its like they forget she is a princess too.
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 28, 2005 12:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>WDW Honeymoon</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'In my personal Paradise ';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    knee jerk reaction was to say Ariel......long story, i was 16, on a date...........that's all i can say for a PG rated site....... we had milk and cookies while watching Little Mermaid and we'll leave it at that.

wife is a huge Beauty and the Beast fan, and we call our lil' one "Rella" sometimes, a weird cross between Cinderella and Belle, so i have to go with Belle

but the of course my girl Snow White is down with my boy Grumpy, so...........

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    My name should explain it all. Why do I like Jasmine? She's glorious, magnificent, punctual, and beautiful. She takes part in my all time favorite movie and can stand up for herself.

athenna is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Boston,SSR, AKLV, Will's ship, Balian's castle
    My avatar pretty show who my favorite is!!!
    She is kind, unselfish, pure as the driven snow like me (hahahahahaha)
    And she was the 1st princess!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I like Jasmine because she a real KICK BUTT kinda princess. Plus she keeps Aladdin,Genie, Abu, and Iago in check and I always wanted a pet tiger for pet. What kid wouldn't
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 06-20-2005 at 09:07 AM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.

Bell

I picked Belle because I like the fact that the movie showed a female who likes to READ!!!
    But really I dig all the princesses, hard to pick. My daughter just chimed in that she likes Ariel because of her "cool bathing suit"....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    this is a difficult choice, it's between ariel and jasmine. they are both independent and do what they want while still considering others. hmmmm . decisions decisions, but i think i'm going to have to go with jasmine even though i love ariel too.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    My favorite is Ariel because she gets everything that she ever wanted in the end... plus, the girl sure can sing
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

This was a tough poll! It's like asking a Mom which one of her children is her favorite!!! I went with Belle because I love Beauty and the Beast. Ariel runs a very close second with the rest of them tying for third!

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!

Red face Fave Princess

This is probably the hardest "favorite" question to answer! But, I guess when I think about it reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hard, I decide that my absolute favorite princess is Cinderella! She gets to dance with Prince Charming, has lots of bird and mouse friends, gets to dance with Prince Charming, has a Fairy Godmother, gets to dance with Prince Charming, gets to go to a wonderful ball, gets to dance with Prince Charming, has a BEAUTIFUL ball gown, and oh yeah, she gets to dance with Prince Charming!!!!

Teri Jo

r&trich is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would have to say Ariel. It was the very first Disney movie my daughter watched!
    1976- Off Property
    1996- Contemporary
    1998- Contemporary
    1999- Contemporary
    2000- Yacht Club
    2001-Contemporary
    2002- Wilderness Lodge
    2003- Grand Californian
    2004- Boardwalk Inn
    2005- Wilderness Lodge
    2007-Wilderness Lodge
    2009-Wilderness Lodge

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I ordered fish too! I loved her in Phillhar.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast