Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Disney Characters Discuss what is your favorate villian in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; My favorite villian will have to be Cruella De Vil, she was the first villian I met in Disney world....
    sparkey144 is offline A-Ticket holder
    My favorite villian will have to be Cruella De Vil, she was the first villian I met in Disney world.

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    Scar!
    He's a hotty-hot-hot.... er... if he were human he would be...
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613
    zcook, i'll have to ask my brother if i can post it...since he is screaming and looks really funny i'm not sure he would be thrilled about my posting it...however he has a good sense of humor so hopefully he won't mind...besides he was about 3 or 4 in the picture and now he's almost 20
    On my picture gallery, I have a picture of my sister, I think on Main Street, U.S.A., throwing a temper tantrum . Go take a look at it.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    laura,
    checked out the pic, was it the one where she is on the ground? very funny...i tried looking for my brother being terrified of prince john but i'll have to look again bc i couldn't find it...since it is late i wouldn't want to wake up my 3 dogs and they would never stop barking! but when i do find it, i will post it
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    On my picture gallery, I have a picture of my sister, I think on Main Street, U.S.A., throwing a temper tantrum . Go take a look at it.

Yes I saw the picture and it was funny. I have one of me not being so happy in 1977 in Disney I will post when I get home tonight. I guess at some point we all are cranky little kids but in Disney World what wrong with us

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Great picture!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

mickeysgirl is offline A-Ticket holder
    My Favorites would have to be, Ursula and Jafar. They all are pretty cool. :mickey: :mickey:
    <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 28, 2005 12:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=purple>WDW Honeymoon</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'In my personal Paradise ';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

ok, ladies and gentlemen after much searching through boxes of disney pix i have found my poor brother at 4 yrs old looking just a tad upset about meeting prince john in person..however since it was too big i put it in my member gallery so check it out!
    Last edited by GirlStar613; 04-19-2005 at 06:54 PM.
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    Hey zcook9 if you are interested I just posted a picture of myself not being the happy camper either in Disney World not quite on the ground as your sister but none the less not very happy. I think that's why my mom didn't take me back again until I got older she said the whole time I was down there the first time I complain and cried. What was wrong with me it was Disney World oh well that sure has chane now.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613
    ok, ladies and gentlemen after much searching through boxes of disney pix i have found my poor brother at 4 yrs old looking just a tad upset about meeting prince john in person..however since it was too big i put it in my member gallery so check it out!
    Loved the picture . It brings back memories for me and the funny thing is a lot of my memories about my sister down in Disney were of her being just like that ,and me, .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

it's interesting how kids handle meeting characters up close and personal. my dad said today that he will never forget the reason my brother said Prince John scared him- he had "evil eyebrows". i'm glad you like the picture!
    Erica

disneygirl23 is offline A-Ticket holder

Villian

My favorite is Malefiacent . The Evil Queen is a close second .
    Wished on a magic star and woke up in sunny Disney . Ate a poison apple and ended up back in snowy Ohio . Go figure!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Villains

"And all the powers of ****!" <-- I love that line.

Let's see, my favorite Disney Villain? There's so many to choose from . . . I'll just go with my top five (hee hee ):

1) Cruella DeVil
    2) Maleficent
    3) Captain Hook
    4) The Evil Queen
    5) Mad Madam Mim

Disney Villains rule!

~PumpkinJack81
    Last edited by PumpkinJack81; 06-08-2005 at 08:50 PM.
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

snowsnow is offline A-Ticket holder
    The Evil Queen.

Tinkerbelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love Captain Hood. Peter Pan is my favorite Disney movie & so I just had to say Captain Hook.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast