Scar from the Lion King definately.
My personal favorite Villain is without a doubt, The Horned King from "The Black Cauldron." John Hurt's voice made that character the creepiest Disney has ever done. Since I've never found an official Disney T-Shirt that features The King -- and precious little other merchandise, for that matter -- I had to make one for myself. They even cropped him off the Villians coffee mug! (I was devastated.)
However there will always be a soft spot in my heart for Captain Hook. He inspired my waxed, handlebar moustache...and for that I will always be thankful.
Besides, he's such a snappy dresser.
I think my favorite villain is McLeach, from The Rescuers Down Under.
I also like Captain Hook, Scar, and The Queen of Hearts.
"People who like to bathe and study hard, because if you wanna be on the Scuba Squad, you gotta be smart." -Scuba Sam
Keira Christina Knightley...if you are out there...send me a PM
captain hook is my favorite!!
I like Hades because he is just an all around witty character
4 8 15 16 23 42
"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"
Jafar. by far. hes a true evil star. he often visits the bar? He lives in agrabahr?
Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...
Im not sure.... maybe the White Witch from Narnia
Wow! To sound like a rehash of a Kevin Smith movie..."What does one base this judgement on? Their snappy dress? Witty turn on phrase? The fact that since the first time you saw them on the screen they made one's blood run ice cold and caused a minor nervous break down that made one just want to run screaming to hide behind ones mommy? All the villains I like I like for different, and what I think are, very personal reasons. I'd be very hard pressed to chose only one, so I can give you my top 5 in no particular order.
1. Chernabog: Not only is this guy grand in stature, but even though I was a bit older when I first saw Fantasia, the idea of this guy scared me. Still scares me.
2. Malificent: Again another villain that frightens me. She is the original dragon-lady in my book.
3. Scar: For shear cunning and attitude, he is the man. Plus, Jeremy Iron's voice was puur-fect(sorry, I had to).
4. Judge Frollo: I see him less as a villain and more as a social commentary on some of the people that I've known growing up. Because of the religious nature of the character I'll go no further.
5. Captain Hook: The original villain to represent the oppression that all children feel at the hands of their parents. He makes it villain most phone to play poke the bear and thumb your nose at.
My only runner up is Dr. Facillier. I have yet to see The Princess and the Frog (I know, an over site I must soon remedy), but I like the idea off this guy. Having grown up a bit in the south (Mississippi), there were always hushed whispers of characters like this. Strange, mysterious and magical; but defiantly trouble. Also, as a connoisseur of head wear, anyone with a top hat with a skull and crossbones on it, has style. lol
I hope I didn't offend anyone here with the reasons for my picks, if I did I am sorry.
Walt Disney World
Oct. 2007 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween
Nov. 2008 Mickey's Very Merry Chirstmas
Resorts for Disneyland
2007 Grand Californian
Resorts for WDW
2007 Port Orleans French Quarter
My favorite is hands down, Hades. He's the only villain that I would pick as one of my favorite characters overall. He's funny, and Pain, Panic, and Megan just add to it.
Proud charter member of D23!
© 2012 WDWRadio™ and Second Star Media™
Please note that WDW Radio, Lou Mongello, and Second Star Media are in no way part of, endorsed or authorized by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its affiliates. Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com - As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney - Disclosure.