Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Disney Characters Discuss If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why? in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I can't remember seeing a thread like this. It's just a simple question... If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why? Myself, probably Mickey Mouse ...
    zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!

If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why?

I can't remember seeing a thread like this. It's just a simple question...

If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why?

Myself, probably Mickey Mouse :mickey: because he is adored by everyone.

Truth be told, there is no way I could pick just one .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Great idea! I would want to be Belle because she has a kind heart. (I mean, really, how many of us could learn to love a beast.. ) I love that she is one of the only Disney characters that loves reading.
    Izzy

Scott Oliverson is offline A-Ticket holder

My favorite character is Buzz Lightyear

My favorite Disney character is Buzz Lightyear the space ranger from the Pixar movie Toy Story and its sequel Toy Story 2. He also stars in his very own animated series "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command" and voiced by, you guessed it...Tim Allen, of course.

Now he stars in his very own darkride attraction at both Disneyland's "Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters" and Walt Disney World's "Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin" in which guests help him defeat his arch-rival Emperor Zurg to save the galaxy from destruction.

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    Tinkerbell dude.... she can fly! and she gets to hang out with Peter Pan all the time.

When I was in kindergarten, I would pray every night that God would give me the ability to fly because I had a major crush on Peter Pan... I'm serious... the cartoon Peter too.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    i'd have to say Pooh.

seems his biggest worry in life is finding honey. sounds like something right up my alley.

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    seems his biggest worry in life is finding honey.
    Dude... that is a MAJOR thing to worry about... hello... BEES!!!!
    BEES make honey... BEES are there while he's hunting for honey.... BEES are scary scary!!

ONe more reason I hate watching Winnie the Pooh and refuse to ride the ride... I don't know if there are bees on the ride, but i'm not taking any chances.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

Quote Originally Posted by rosworms
    Dude... that is a MAJOR thing to worry about... hello... BEES!!!!
    BEES make honey... BEES are there while he's hunting for honey.... BEES are scary scary!!

ONe more reason I hate watching Winnie the Pooh and refuse to ride the ride... I don't know if there are bees on the ride, but i'm not taking any chances.
    I don't seem to recall ever getting stung ?
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    I would be Belle because I look like her and act like her. I would also love to be Minnie because she is Mickey's girl.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    hmmm....Well, I also love Pooh, he doesn't seem to have a care in the world.

However, the girly girl in me is trying to decide between Wendy (cuz I love her-she is quietly underappreciated in my opinion-and I think she was brave and tough for hanging out with those boys and FLYING!!)

But I like Belle, she reads a lot, as I do, and who doesn't love her beautiful yellow ball gown?!?!? I mean, c'mon?!?!?!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Stitch, hands down. Cause you can be destructive and not really get into trouble. Plus he is cute and fluffy.

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    i was going to try and come up with something creative but the first character that i thought of was miss Minnie Mouse...she has a cute house at disney and tons of clothes and costumes. what more could a girl ask for?
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Stitch, hands down. Cause you can be destructive and not really get into trouble. Plus he is cute and fluffy.
    This is no surprise
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Rajah, Princess Jasmine's tiger.

(edit: almost forgot that 'why?' part)--Raj-man seems to be the one who, more often than not, manages to receive the vast majority of Jasmine's affection, and his sole purpose is to protect her and be there when she needs something to snuggle with (where do I sign up?).

As a tiger, I wouldn't be expected to hold up my end in a conversation (not much of a talker, actually. Just watch, listen, and maybe purr here and there).

Face it--no one messes with a tiger. I once read that the former Soviet special forces would have their candidates visit the zoo in order to watch the way these perfect predators moved, and to lock eyes with them, in order to instill in these boys that there are worse things to contend with than a mere human opponent. Alright, I'm digressin' here....

As if this weren't enough reason, I'm willing to bet that Rajah doesn't have to leave the room when Jas is changing.
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 06-17-2005 at 02:33 PM.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

Princess Sarah is offline Fastpass Holder
    I know this thread is kinda old...but here it goes...
    It's a toss-up between Ariel and Belle. The Little Mermaid was my ABOSULTE ALL-TIME FAVORITE movie, I even love it more than my darling Phantom. I identify with her in the fact that I want to go places...I have big dreams, and won't let people tell me that they can't happen.
    I am like Belle in the fact that I LOVE reading, and I tend to look more to the inside of people...not the outside. Also...I have brown curly hair (had to toss that in!)
    You just have to decide if you’re a Tigger or an Eeyore.
    -Randy Pausch

University of South Carolina '11
    We hail thee, Carolina...

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I'd be Mr Incredible cause his wife is pretty hot.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast