Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Characters Discuss The other Disney Princesses in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I thought that this would be fun. I got this idea from the Thread what are all the names of the Disney Princesses. (I have to give hulksmom the credit ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

The other Disney Princesses

I thought that this would be fun. I got this idea from the Thread what are all the names of the Disney Princesses. (I have to give hulksmom the credit for that one) But anyway while reading this thread I realize that everytime someone ask you to name a Disney Princess the usual answers are of course Ariel, Auroa, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, and Snow White.Now I love all of them but there are other Princesses that I think a lot of people tend to forget about especially if you call your self a true Disney fan. Now I have a list that I actullay posted in hulksmom thread and thought I would add it hear as well. So get out those thinking caps and lets pay tribute to all of Disney Princesses.

Okay heres a few that a lot of people don't think about. They are all Princesses but none the less they are still Disney Princesses here they are in a nutshell:

1. The Black Cauldron's: Princess Eilonwy (this one I'm pretty sure but not sure I do remember them refering to her as a princess but if you ever look her up in regards to this movie she only refer to by just her name and not Princess so she maybe the only one on this list that may not be a princess but I'm pretty sure she is. If anybody else can confirm let me know)
    2.Simba's Daughter:Princess Kiara (how could you forget this cutie)
    3.Disney's Atlantis: Princess Kida ( The only character so far that I could probaly play in the park )
    4.Lets' not forget Ariel does have 6 other sisters ( can you name all of them)and they are also Disney Princesses and lets not forget Ariel's daughter Princess Melody
    5.Disney the Gummi Bears:Princess Calla ( I know I know I'm Nick picking now but hey she still a Disney Princess )
    6.OH and of course are only live action Princess to date (well the only one I can think of right at this moment) Princess Mia from Disney's the Princess Diaries
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 04-22-2005 at 09:22 AM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Oh yeah I forgot one Pocahontas since her father is Cheif Powhatan she would be consider a Princess too

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    What about Princess Marion?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

OH of course we can't forget your Little Princess Cutie.Considering you are the crown Prince of Disney Trivia So yes little Marion is actullay a legit Disney Princess she added to the list.
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 04-22-2005 at 09:20 AM.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Princess Atta and Princess Dot
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Can't we annoint Wendy from Peter Pan a Princess? Princess of Neverland or something?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Princess Minnie (The Three Musketeers)

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Can't we annoint Wendy from Peter Pan a Princess? Princess of Neverland or something?
    Okay the only true princess of neverland is princess Tiger Lily So Dissylove if it mean that much to you will add Wendy as an honory Princess

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Was Crysta from Ferngully (man she was gorgeous) a fairy princess?

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    My vote's on Princess Marion! By far the cutest princess of them all. (And my how she's grown!)
    Izzy

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Okay the only true princess of neverland is princess Tiger Lily So Dissylove if it mean that much to you will add Wendy as an honory Princess
    Thanks JediPrincess!
    And since your name ends in a "princess", I annoint you one as well...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Was Crysta from Ferngully (man she was gorgeous) a fairy princess?
    She might have been a fairy princess, however she's not Disney!

Quote Originally Posted by DissyLove
    Thanks JediPrincess!
    And since your name ends in a "princess", I annoint you one as well...
    Thanks Dissylove I'm honored

Jacknife is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Oh yeah I forgot one Pocahontas since her father is Cheif Powhatan she would be consider a Princess too
    Okay, I've seen similar posts on the board before about "Princess" Pocahontas . I just wanted to remind everyone that most Native American cultures/nations (Powhatans included) did not recognize royalty. Therefore Pochahontas was never a true princess. Pocahontas was called a princess due to ignorance of the early settlers.

Additionally, the role of Chief was not a birth-right. It was earned through many feats of bravery and wisdom of a proven warrior/leader. Daughters of chieftains were expected to work just as any other member of the tribe.

: . . : . : . : : . . . . : : : . . . : : : : . : . : : : : . : : : . : : . : . . : : : . . : : . : : . . : . :

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I like the idea that Meg should be above them all. I mean, she's with a god, doesn't that make her a goddess? She should have been for saving his life, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast