Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Characters Discuss The Characters of Pirates of the Caribbean in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Okay, so I have been having sort of a Pirates marathon, trying to watch all three Pirates movies. BUT it sort of came to my conclusion today about which character ...
    Stitchers is offline A-Ticket holder

The Characters of Pirates of the Caribbean

Okay, so I have been having sort of a Pirates marathon, trying to watch all three Pirates movies. BUT it sort of came to my conclusion today about which character you like and why from this series.

Each character has pros and cons, and of course many choose Jack Sparrow. Is it because he is Johnny Depp or because he a quirky character who loves rum and great ambition?

For me, I would have to LOVE Davy Jones. I love his villainy, YET he actually has a "heart" that guides his actions. He was driven by love, but once betrayed ripped out his own heart to run form the pain. In doing so, he changed, not only in personality, but appearance and used his anger on love to help others...but torture them at the same time. I just love it. So what about you? Or do you love these characters for their looks? lol.

SparklinDiamond is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The Characters of Pirates of the Caribbean

Hmmm....I Love Will Turner because of his character and because he is Orlando Bloom..and I LOVE Jack Sparrow because of his quirkyness and because he is Johnny Depp...but I really wasn't a Johnny Depp fan until this movie so maybe it was the character who turned me! Hmmm...good question!
    MUSTARD! Let's not be silly!
    Nemo's gunna touch the BUTT!IMAAAAAGINAAAATION!
    A silly spook will sit by your side!
    T.T.F.N: Ta Ta For Now!

Tmntrans is offline Fastpass Holder

I like Pintel and Ragetti.. constantly looking out for number 1 and then cowering out.
    I also like the two English soldiers Murtogg and Mullroy and their constant bickering.

Stitchers is offline A-Ticket holder

I watched most of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, and again. The characters are just amazing. I am really into character's and their "inner truths" for some reason. It is bizarre, I know, but still. Jack Sparrow is just as spazzy as ever, Will, being the knight in shining garb, and Elizabeth, stepping out of her girlish element for the first time. These characters are simply amazing (with the intro to DAVY JONES!)

DisneyGal04 is offline C-Ticket Holder

When I think about it, I love almost all the character's in this movie, they all bring the movie together!
    but if I had to pick my top 3 it would be Captin Jack, Will and Elizabeth. for Captin Jack, it's not because of his looks, but for Will it is

Jessica Lynn