Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: When do you remember meeting Flik and Princess Atta?

This poll will close on 11-22-2015 at 01:46 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Disney Characters Discuss Flik and Princess Atta in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; I just love Flik and Princess Atta!!! They are the best Disney (& Pixar) characters I have ever met!! In fact I can remember all the times I have met ...
    TLRobben is offline A-Ticket holder

Flik and Princess Atta

I just love Flik and Princess Atta!!! They are the best Disney (& Pixar) characters I have ever met!! In fact I can remember all the times I have met and saw Flik and Princess Atta. Here it is....

1. Flik near the Creature Comforts Shop in Animal Kingdom (May 2003)
    2. Flik and Princess Atta at A Bug's Land after the Ugly Bug Ball Stage Show (Jan 2005)
    3. Flik near the Creature Comforts Shop in Animal Kingdom (Dec 2005)
    4. Flik and Princess Atta at A Bug's Land after the Ugly Bug Ball Stage Show (Jul 2006)
    5. Flik and Princess Atta in Block Party Bash at Hollywood Studios (Jul 2008)
    6. Flik and Princess Atta in Block Party Bash at Hollywood Studios (Aug 2009)
    7. Flik on the trail between Africa and Asia in Animal Kingdom (Jan 2011)
    8. Flik near the entrance of It's Tough to be a Bug in Animal Kingdom (Dec 2011)

I recently heard last year that Russell & Dug from "UP" have replaced Flik at the very spot where I last met him back in Dec 2011. How sad of them to take my best friend off the meet-&-greet schedule. But I can tell you thing for certain. I actually did get to meet Flik and Atta in the Pixar Pals' Countdown to Fun Parade at Hollywood Studios on both trips in Oct 2012 and Dec 2012. I made it happen when I brought my posable Flik and Atta dolls to the park and I held them up in the air for everyone in the parade to see. And when Flik and Atta saw me holding my two Flik and Atta dolls, they were so delighted that they came up to me right away and gave me a big hug!!!
    Of course it was only a short moment for me to meet and interact with Flik and Atta though. But it was a happy moment! Worse still, I wish they would bring Flik and Atta out for meet-&-greets at WDW everywhere! I am glad they brought Flik back to A Bug's Land in California. But Flik should come back to WDW in Florida too. If Flik and Atta are your favorites too, and if you would like to meet them in the Pixar parade in Hollywood Studios, just remember to bring some "Bug's Life " merchandise with you to the park. Flik will be very pleased if you bring some "Bug's Life" item like a Flik doll or something. If you do, he will find out that you are his fan!! It's the only way we can meet Flik and Atta right now.

But if you would like to meet Flik and Atta live and in person to interact with for autographs and pictures, the one thing you have to do is send an email to WDW Guest Communications, and upon arrival at Animal Kingdom, stop by at Guest Relations to tell them that you are sad that Flik is not around to meet and greet. They say this is the only way to get your favorite characters back and from being taken off the meet-&-greet schedule. So I'll post some more threads in some of the other fourms later for us to chat about Flik and Atta and some "Bug's Life" attraction ideas! Good luck!
    Tracy Robben

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Flik and Princess Atta

Working on trying to get Flik's (the real one) autograph for my Disney collection. Watching for when his shows come around. Atta will be much more difficult, unfortunately
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.