Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Characters Discuss WDW Characters in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; As many of us know, all characters at WDW start as fur and build up to face. I'm just wondering, if you are a CM now (or whenever) what were ...
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!

WDW Characters

As many of us know, all characters at WDW start as fur and build up to face. I'm just wondering, if you are a CM now (or whenever) what were you before a face character?

I was...(drumrole please..)......Mickey!!!:mickey:
    Izzy

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Wow, didn't know that! I thought you were just Belle and Ariel!

And now Wendy! Wow! When did you start, and where are you assigned?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    As many of us know, all characters at WDW start as fur and build up to face. I'm just wondering, if you are a CM now (or whenever) what were you before a face character?

I was...(drumrole please..)......Mickey!!!:mickey:
    Interesting....ALL CM's have to be a fur character before they can be a face character? I was not aware of that...thanks for the info! If you were Mickey, I bet we've hugged before!

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Most of the time, they do. However, a few lucky people I know moved right into both. They had to learn fur to be scheduled full-time. I remember one was an Ariel and another was Pocahontas, Jasmine, and Esmeralda.

Chip n Dale is offline A-Ticket holder

I was...(drumrole please..)......Mickey!!!
    Just wondering how you were belle, and you are mouse height...belle is in a VERY tall height range for a female, and mickey mouse is only 5'0 1/2?