Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Characters Discuss Disney Guests Vote for Long-Lost Disney Friends in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Disney Blog today: Vote, Decide Which Long-Lost Disney Friends Visit Walt Disney World Resort for Vote, Decide Which Long-Lost Disney Friends Visit Walt Disney World Resort for ‘Limited Time Magic’ ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Disney Guests Vote for Long-Lost Disney Friends

Disney Blog today:

Vote, Decide Which Long-Lost Disney Friends Visit Walt Disney World Resort for

Vote, Decide Which Long-Lost Disney Friends Visit Walt Disney World Resort for ‘Limited Time Magic’

posted on June 21st, 2013 by Thomas Smith, Social Media Director, Disney Parks

It’s been a few months since some long-lost Disney friends first visited the Walt Disney World Resort as part of “Limited Time Magic.” Well, we’re doing it again and this time, you get to decide which friends return to Magic Kingdom Park.

It’s easy to cast your vote. Check the list below, make your choice and keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog to find out when some of your favorite long-lost Disney friends will be visiting Walt Disney World Resort for “Limited Time Magic.”
    Which Long-Lost Disney Friends Would You Like to See Visit the Walt Disney World Resort as Part of "Limited Time Magic"?

Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horse CollarRobin Hood, Friar Tuck, Sheriff of Nottingham and Prince JohnFifer Pig, Fiddler Pig, Practical Pig and Big Bad WolfClarice, Chip and DaleWendell, Liver Lips, Shaker and Big AlChicken Little and Abby MallardBrer Bear, Brer Fox and Brer RabbitFlik and Princess AttaJune and Leo from Little EinsteinsTweedle Dum, Tweedle Dee and Queen of HeartsLouis the Alligator and Dr. FacilierPenguins from Mary PoppinsSuzy and Perla
    VotePolldaddy.com

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Disney Guests Vote for Long-Lost Disney Friends

The meet and greets will run from July 15 to July 21 2013. Though there are more coming, so far the announced lost friends are

Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Sheriff of Nottingham, Prince John, Chicken Little, Abby mallard, Brer Bear, Brer Fox, Br'er Rabbit, Louis and Dr. Facilier (the shadow man from the deep south.)
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.