Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Characters Discuss A Question to anyone who has ever been a character in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; when I was working there, around one of the elevators in the tunnels, there was a big bulletin board that was used just for those pics/cards/letters...
    The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    when I was working there, around one of the elevators in the tunnels, there was a big bulletin board that was used just for those pics/cards/letters
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I've been accused of being a character before. People say, "That T-Nina, she's a character."

Plus, I'm almost to 2000 posts, and if I keep giving silly replies to posts, I will reach it before you know it!
    They call me "Nana"

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    This just makes me want to b a character.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    Me too!

Pirate_Queen is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I wanna be a cast member so bad when I graduate highschool it's not even funny. How hard is it to be, say, Ariel or Belle? Or at the least, a skipper on the Jungle Cruise?

"To all that come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

joanna71985 is offline Friend of the Disney Characters!!
    It's pretty hard to get to play a face character. Disney is very picky about who plays the face characters. It would be a lot easier to get to be a JC skipper.
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 1998- Port OrleansMarch 2003- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 2003- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 2005- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 2006- AS Sports (solo)May 24, 2006-Jan 5, 2007- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 2007- offsite (solo)March 1-3, 2007- Dad+ Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 2007- CP (CS) Aug 10-12, 2007- GF/P&PMay 21- Aug 15, 2008- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 2008- AKL!!Mar 25-29, 2009 (offsite)Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (Eastern)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream Jan 20-24, 2014: DCL Magic Dec 3-6, 2014: DCL Wonder (for now)

CP #1: 1/12/05-8/5/05: MK merchandise and parades
    CP #2: 5/24/06 to 1/5/07: character attendant!!
    CP #3: 5/16/07-8/10/07: Epcot WS Custodial/seasonal CA
    CP #4: 5/21/08-7/5/08: Casey's (QSFB); 7/6/08-8/15/08: character attendant
    CP #5: 8/10/09-1/2/10: Toy Story Mania attractions
    CP #6: 1/3/10-5/14/10: Great Movie Ride attractions
    FT: 5/16/10~
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Fall 2008, Spring 2009

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I wonder how many peopel who try to be belle end up not getting the part out of the total. she just seems so popular
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    I would also like to know how many of the people who try out for Belle actually make it. How many Belles are there at any given time? Anybody out there have any info on this?
    They call me "Nana"

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I would also like to know how many of the people who try out for Belle actually make it. How many Belles are there at any given time? Anybody out there have any info on this?
    To the second part of your question, you'll probably only get the answer - ONE - there's one Mickey, one Minnie, one Pluto... LOL I hope one day to be able to leave a response on this thread from my experiences of being a "close personal friend" of Mickey.
    Last edited by mini-V; 03-12-2006 at 01:58 PM. Reason: spelling
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpossible
    I would have to say that MANY of the experiences I've had with the Give Kids the World children are my favorites. In particular, I was in an Eeyore costume with a child who had little use of his arms and no use of his legs. It almost seemed like he was in the final stages of muscular dystrophy. Anyways, I put my head on the plastic tray on his wheelchair so he could easily touch the fur. I remember that his dad was dressed up like he could lead a motorcycle gang, very tough. As this sweet boy touched Eeyore's muzzle, I could here both of his parents crying and saying "he's his favorite.... and....he never does that!" I don't even remember how long I stayed with him, but I remember a greeter having to motion me away after about 15 minutes.

My other favorite happened after watching all these Minnie and Mickeys get things from guests like stuffed animals, etc. Few others seemed to get gifts, but when I was in the Rafiki costume, this little girl came up and gave me one banana peel. She shook her head sadly and said, "sorry, Rafiki, I had to give one to King Louie and one to Terk, and I only could buy one banana." I gave her a HUGE hug, did the full Rafiki signature complete with the Simba tree drawing, and I paraded around with the peel and showed it to my greeter. I was so excited!
    SO CUTE! That must be what makes the whole day worth while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12