Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Disney Characters Discuss Snow White's Portrait-costume change in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Snow White's new Portrait in the Princess Hall vs Snow White in her yesteryear attraction inside the magic Wonder why the imagineers took her out of her classic dress and ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Snow White's Portrait-costume change

Snow White's new Portrait in the Princess Hall vs Snow White in her yesteryear attraction

inside the magic

Wonder why the imagineers took her out of her classic dress and put her in scrubs for her new portrait in the Hall?
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Re: Snow White's Portrait-costume change

Not sure why Inside the Magic would even make this an issue? They're posing a question wondering why the Imagineers made the change. In the ride, the scene is part of the story. In the portrait, they rarely put the princesses in anything short of their best light. Plus, how silly would she look in a tiara and an old dress? If it's a "princess" area, the old duds are from before she married a prince. Someone go wake up the Inside the Magic team.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    Not sure why Inside the Magic would even make this an issue? They're posing a question wondering why the Imagineers made the change. In the ride, the scene is part of the story. In the portrait, they rarely put the princesses in anything short of their best light. Plus, how silly would she look in a tiara and an old dress? If it's a "princess" area, the old duds are from before she married a prince. Someone go wake up the Inside the Magic team.
    The portrait inside the the meet and greet is now Snow in her old torn up clothing. So they are posing the same argument that you are, why did they go with old dress for the portrait in the Hall.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    <br>
    <br>The portrait inside the the meet and greet is now Snow in her old torn up clothing. So they are posing the same argument that you are, why did they go with old dress for the portrait in the Hall.