Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Disney Characters Discuss King Mickey in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Originally Posted by Tampa can someone explain this game to me? I hear it's lFF meets Disney, but is it just that? Do you run up (or get cornered) by ...
    DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    can someone explain this game to me?

I hear it's lFF meets Disney, but is it just that? Do you run up (or get cornered) by a bad guy, and do you have to sit there with choices to.. fight, magic, run?

I could easily get into this game if it were like Zelda any.
    Naw, I enjoy turn style RPG like defend, magic, Item, Attack but this game has those components but as a button masher meaning its pure button fighting in all its glory. But then I try to think of a game that it is similar to and nothing comes t mind. Like everything else disney its like nothing ever done.

And in regards to Zelda I have played and absolutely loved every Zelda game except for two. The Minish Cap and Wind Waker. Although I barely gave them a chance I just didnt see Link in that dumb cartoonish character. It should have been called the Legend of Zelda: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer's Little Dentist Friend.....and the Minish Cap
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Kingdom Hearts is the first and best PS2 game I ever owned and honestly, the gameplay isn't reall THAT complicated. Especially compared to Final Fantasy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12