Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Disney Characters Discuss King Mickey in the Miscellaneous Disney forums; Does anyone like kingdom hearts? Mickey is going to be in Kingdom Hearts II!...
    King_Mickey is offline A-Ticket holder

Talking King Mickey

Does anyone like kingdom hearts? Mickey is going to be in Kingdom Hearts II!

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yes loved Kingdom hearts and loooooookingggggggggg forward to kingdom hearts 2

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    can someone explain this game to me?

I hear it's lFF meets Disney, but is it just that? Do you run up (or get cornered) by a bad guy, and do you have to sit there with choices to.. fight, magic, run?

I could easily get into this game if it were like Zelda any.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    What happened to the days where video games had a controller that was just one joystick and one button.... oooh I miss those days!!!

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I could easily get into this game if it were like Zelda any.

I LOVE Zelda!!!!! Especially the original one. Nowadays,I don't(and can't) follow video games, too complicated.
    Izzy

Diamond is offline B-Ticket Holder
    It's an awesome game... I was never into FF but I saw Kingdom Hearts and just had to play it. HOnestly , it frustrated me quite a bit towards the end, resulting in throwing the controller across the room...

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond
    It's an awesome game... I was never into FF but I saw Kingdom Hearts and just had to play it. HOnestly , it frustrated me quite a bit towards the end, resulting in throwing the controller across the room...
    You too?! But look at this way, would you have enjoyed it if the KH was easier? I know I wouldn't have. I appreciate a challenge, makes life interesting...
    And once you beat the game on its own by yourself, you can always go back and play again....but with a really cool weapon. Makes things even more interesting.

I couldn't get into the FF games at all, neither could DH. However, Kingdom Hearts was our main motivation in getting the PS2. We are so glad we did. Once you get past the boring beginning part where you are deciding "who you are," get off the island and into the Disney worlds....it becomes A LOT more fun. My favorite Disney character to have on my team was the Beast, because he is sooo strong....but his strength uses a lot of manna.

Here's a synopsis from IMDB.com
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0322968/plotsummary
    Sora's world is shattered when a violent storm hits his home, and is seperated from his two closest friends. The storm scatters the three to unknown worlds. At the same time, there is turmoil in the Disney Castle. King Mickey is missing, and Court Wizard Donald and Captain Goofy are out to find him. On their travels they meet Sora, on his own search for his lost friends. The three are told of ominous creatures called Heartless, being without hearts derived from an unknown dimension and are the ones responsible for the devastating storm. The Disney villians, enticed by the power of darkness, manipulate the Darkness to help them gather the princesses of heart, who are needed to open a mysterious final door. Upon discovering the link between the Heartless, the storm, and the disappearance of King Mickey, Sora, Donald, and Goofy join forces and help familiar Disney heroes to save their worlds from the Heartless.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Welcome to the boards!!!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    hey heres info on KH2
    IT COMES OUT 3/1!!!!!!
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=4467
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

my$goestoMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I thought it was going to come out in January?

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I heard it was coming out April 15, 2006.

Amazon is taking preorders for it now:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...games&n=507846

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I heard it was coming out April 15, 2006.

Amazon is taking preorders for it now:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...games&n=507846
    Tax day huh??? We still haven't played the first one! It's in Parker's Christmas gifts.....Mommy can't wait to play too!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I'm not thinking of it as tax day...I'm thinking of it as 2 days after my birthday, so it's a late present!

my$goestoMickey is offline B-Ticket Holder
    You would be right, it is April, 15. Thanks for the info.

DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder
    We all know though that Riku is the coolest character

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast